PDA

View Full Version : Bad weather report :(

JB
20-02-2004, 06:15 AM
Am i the only poor sucka that has been working his butt off all week at work, readin reports of mac's everywhere (so thick u could walk on them.. thanks nugget :( ) billfish being caught amongst other things, and now i get my chance on w'end and the dam wind picks up to 25nts... wat a jib.

JB is not happy

:( >:(

SNELLY
20-02-2004, 06:39 AM
JB

You're at the wrong end of the state mate !!!!

5-10 for us this weekend WATCH OUT TROUT

SNELLY

firetruck
20-02-2004, 06:46 AM
Tell me about it JB!

Escapee
20-02-2004, 08:51 AM
No JB you're not the only poor sucka stuck at work dreaming about fisihing and then reading the awful bloody weather forecast for the weekend.

Not happy Jan!!! :'(

Gorilla_in_Manila
20-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Try working, reading the reports and sitting 7500km away from the fish! :-[

basserman
20-02-2004, 01:08 PM
JB your got it wrong mate
i thnk ya need to find a job where ya work the weekends and get two day off through the week
(mother nature hates weekends)
it always seems to blow on the weekend and dead calm by wensday again! likt today >:( wish i was out!

Bowser
20-02-2004, 01:21 PM
JB, gotta agree. But I suppose we must accept that the last couple of weekends have been good.

Willo
20-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Hi JB
I'm out on the weekend.Done the rounds of the wether sites. the way I read it 10-15 knts NW and lighter winds in the morning.Hit the water at4.30 am back by 8.00 ;D

jeffo
20-02-2004, 01:35 PM
i think i might work this weekend and get a few days up my sleeve for when it is good again... who needs wind!? >:(

craigie
20-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Don't worry guy's, the North Westerley's will most likely blow the 'Spotties' back out of the Bay, so we won't miss anything after all :-X ;D ;D
Gee Gorilla in M, how do you survive when so far from you Fishing Fix ??
All this Mackerel Feever must be sending you to O.D. on San Mig ???

Got to get out there somewhere this weekend .

Cheers Craig.

DaneCross
20-02-2004, 02:16 PM
I can't stand it, if I hear one more report of someone bagging out on spotties while I'm stuck at home I'm gunna snap! [smiley=wut.gif].... unless of course, its mine ;) :P
Damn this weekend, damn your work jb, Willo I hope you're right I just may be desperate enough to take your word... it can't be too bad if you go early enough right? :-/

JB
20-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Sounds good willo, lock it in eddy #;D I will have to plan a trip early for sun.

I am most probalbly going to fish down your way on sunday, and would love to get offshore down there early at 4. I have never crossed the tweed bar before and harldly get a chance to fish the tweed river, so i was hoping maybe you could suggest a good boat ramp down there and aslo do a tandem run over the bar when u do, i have a 4.5 mtr Trailcraft profish with a 60hp and have crossed southport, currumbin, mooloolaba no probs a few times just not the tweed yet. The weather report is not the best but as you say maybe early will be ok. Still not sure if i want to spend the morning trollin the 9 mile with some bonito i have or if i should live bait but will decide that tomorrow. Anyways any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

bazzaman
21-02-2004, 06:14 PM
ill be out early sat morning in the bay...The wind shouldnt pick up till the tide turns at 10:30am i reckon so all should be sweet!! Hope the spotties play the game too!!

mackmauler
21-02-2004, 09:21 PM
After seeing the perfect storm again dry land looks the way to go for a while :o

the way the northerly is still blowing it should be messy at best, good luck to those who brave it.

jeffo
22-02-2004, 02:46 AM
well i went for a look see early this morning and it was pretty messy up here, maybe it will swing a bit more W-NW later on and i will get a late run.. either that or the NE will pick up more and turn it to a washing machine ;D

SNELLY
26-02-2004, 08:13 AM
Well you blokes at the other end of the state

Just thought I would let you know we are looking at variable winds this weekend to 10kn

Snelly