PDA

View Full Version : Bugman gets Hooked !

Lucky_Phill
26-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Well, for you people here that know the Bugmeister and his lovely partner, Leanne, you will certainly be amazed that he has done what he said he would never.

Yes, people , he has gone down on bended knee and popped the question.

Leanne has accepted Bretts offer to make her a Honest Woman.

The ABC's most eligibe bachelor has been taken.

So, let me be the first to offer the congrats in print. #I'm sure the others here will have something " different " to say to you.

;D # #;D # # #;D # # # #;D # # # #;D # # #;D

Phill

agnes_jack
26-02-2004, 12:21 PM
Another good man down, who used to like fishing

;D ;D ;D ;D :-X :'(

Big_Kev
26-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Good excuse to have a beer.
Congrats Brett I will be sure to down a few in your's and Leanne honor.
Cheers Kev.

Reefmaster
26-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Congrats Brett and Leanne. Another one down ::) ;D
Cheers Greg

craigie
26-02-2004, 02:06 PM
Congratulations from me too mate ;)

So you have condemned yourself to being the second best angler in your household (and that is only until you have children as your ranking may slip further from that point) ;D ;D

Regards
Craigie.

jaybee
26-02-2004, 03:11 PM
way to go brett, here is wishing you and leanne all the best for the future dude. oh btw, once one is married fishing at times needs to be put on the back burner,
cheers guys
and all the best from Joe.

ps. don't invite phil to the wedding he will more then likly turn up in lycras and put u to shame eh . ROFLMAO

aquarius
26-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Congratulations Brett and Leanne......Mate now you will have to go fishing even more :-X :-Xjust sneak out and make sure you bring back a bunch of flowers for the Missus..lol
Cheers Brent

mackmauler
26-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Good onya Brett it must of taken some courage, perhaps the cold weather ;D all the best to Leanne as well.

been saving some mackerel for you, lobsters in return are fine ::)

Touchy - R.I.P.
27-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Brett & Leanne,What can I say 8),Leanne you know you have to throw the over 70cm ones back,please just have a play with him & let him go ::)(Betty Boobtube say to tell you he SNORES ;D)Brett,I hope this doesn't start an influx of little skindivers or at worst JET SKI RIDERS :P,All the very best to you both.Cheers From Betty & Touchy.><>.

bugman
27-02-2004, 04:10 AM
Thanks for the well wishes guys.

I think I'm really the lucky guy with this catch. I'm quite lucky that Leanne loves to have a fish but as Craigie says I'll now spend the rest of my life as the second best fisherman in the household. I really don't know how she does it.

Rob - must have been something in the air down there that made me do it. But after nearly 11 years I guess the time had come.

Thanks again everyone.

Brett

Gazza
27-02-2004, 04:31 AM
Run like hell !!! ;D :D :D :D
[smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Gazza
27-02-2004, 04:36 AM
Help me!!!!!!
;D :D :D :D
[smiley=helpa.gif]

sunrise
29-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Good on you Brett
About time you made a honest woman of Leanne
Congratulation to you and leanne.
Does this mean we all get invite to the pissup. sorry I meen "bachelors Party"
Cheers Johno

adriancorrea
29-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Congrats to you both all the best for the future
And brett I too expect the invite to that piss up:-Xoops I mean bachelors Party lol
Good on you Leanne for making an honest man out of Brett

Tight Lines
Adrian