PDA

View Full Version : Finally,,, Solvol Liquid!

Cheech
13-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi all,,

This is my first post, but I really don't feel like a newby because I have been accessing the site for months. Problem is that it is always at work so cannot log in due to company internet rules.

So have learnt heaps and am very thankful to all the guys that are always so willing to pass on your knowledge and experience. Even checked out some 3 year old posts and found Webby helping people out then. What a bloke!!

Anyway,,,, I thought I would start with a token offer before sucking everyone for extra info. Came across it by accident and finally found something to get rid of stinking fish smell hands. Nothing wrong with smelling like fish, if you are fishing,, but afer finishing fishing, that's the last thing I want.

Go to Crazy Clarks (that is where I got it) and get some Solvol Liquid and test for yourelf. Best thing I have used. Have tried the other mixtures and suggestions but nothing comes close. It is really that good (in my opinion). I always keep some on my boat (4.5 Brooker).

Regards,

Cheech

shano
13-03-2004, 07:42 PM
couldn't agree more cheech;)

charleville
14-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Took some out on the boat today for the first time to wash the sunscreen lotion off my hands. #Was not sure if the moisturiser in it would negate its value in getting rid of the smell of the sunscreen but it did not seem to have any deleterious impact on our ability to catch fish.

Caught five sharks today at Mud Is. never caught a shark before in two years of fishing there and at Green Is. #Wonder if they like #the smell of Solvol?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

goodoo
15-03-2004, 04:27 AM
solvol is also good or cleaning down bare aluminium boats prior to spraying with etch prime :GOODOO