PDA

View Full Version : Stud Patterns for Jeeps

Big_Kev
22-03-2004, 12:33 PM
I am about to get myself a Hilux and if I have to get myself a set of wide wheels to suit I am wanting to know if Landcruiser stud pattern is the same as Hilux or if Nissan is the same?
As I will have a look in the trading post first to see if I can pick something up second hand if need be.
Cheers Kev. ;)

paz
22-03-2004, 01:41 PM
yeh hilux,cruiser and patrol are all the same,,,,actually,,,any 6 stud rim will fit,,is just the offset that will vary..
as for jeep,,,well early jeep(cj,j truck) is 5 on 5 1/2..later jeep(tj,xj,wj) is 5 on 4 1/2 ..these rims wont fit...need any more info let me know
paz

Big_Kev
22-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks for that Paz.
And mate Toyota, Nissan, Suzuki, Jeep it dose not matter they are all Jeeps.
Only if it is a Land Rover is it different.(they exist in a world of there own).
Just have a look at the blokes driving them, raflmao.
Sorry Rob and Mick.
Cheers again Kev. #;)

paz
22-03-2004, 03:14 PM
hehe,,,well i would have to agree.....landy drivers are a breed of there own ;),,,,,and me being a keen jeep enthusiaste(i own 5 of them ::))....well,,,,they'd call me just plain weird too i spose...
paz :P

sharkbait
22-03-2004, 04:06 PM
kev - have you found a hilux yet? mine needs a respray and a new tray, and new wheels, and i cant afford to pay someone to do it, looks like im doing it myself >:( you cant go past sunraysia rims, 50 bucks brand new each, and 31 by 10.5 treads. I've had mine 3 years now and it still hasnt been bogged, pulled out plenty of nissans though ;) when you get sorted we'll have to do an island m + g again

Big_Kev
23-03-2004, 12:34 PM
Sounds like the go Chris. I went and had a look at a Lux this arvo and can only say it looks a lot better in the pics.
I have upped the price range to 15000 and will be wanting a dual cab.
Let you know when I have one.
Cheers Kev. ;D

Gorilla_in_Manila
23-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Kev,
100 series Land Cruisers, 5 stud.
Cheers
Jeff