PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Heaps Tony.

dasher
27-03-2004, 07:33 AM
Just got back from Baffle and not a lot to report. The muddies were in plague proportions and averaged 10 to 12 a pot each time. "Only one legal" >:(for the entire trip. Fishing was ordinary with mainly small bream and fingermark. ::) BUT we all had a total blast, [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]even with the "coastal shower" :oSaturday night/Sunday morning. Myself, Lockie and Peter would like to thank you and your young fellah for a top Friday nite. ;D Have started to tie a rig the way you showed me and I'm hoping I have it finished in time for the next trip. Hahaha.

No Jacks this time but as Arnie says " I'll be back".

Thanks again mate looking forward to next time.

agnes_jack
28-03-2004, 09:35 AM
My pleasure Dasher!
Did you keep trying that spot I showed you?
Its one of the best land based jack spots in the area.
Went out a few nights later (see spot"y" jack attak in reports)
Did manage a few jack hits that night, but only one landed.
Next time try and make your stay a bit longer so I can take you for a decent run! That scotch of yours sure hits the spot! :o :o :o :o :P

I am going to crack that bottle you gave me tonight! (god help me!) Could be a slow start tommorrow. It was a pleasure to meet you and the boys, Look forward to next time.

Regards, Tony

dasher
02-04-2004, 04:53 AM
Went back on the Sat but no luck again (couldn't try sat nite cos a bit busy with the group barby [smiley=2thumbsup.gif])
Spot Y looks pretty fishy but I like the areas you found in the canoe better. :D

Will definately will be back up for another go. ;D Whats the best time. ??? ???

How'd the scotch go mate. ::)

dasher
03-04-2004, 09:59 AM
Hmmm you did make it back to work after the scotch [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif]

Just kidding, ;D I hope. ???

striker1
03-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Dasher !! :o :o :o

Scotch ? Must've misread that. What? no more VB, nah, must be mistaken.

ps.. please send down 8 muddies for before Easter pls.

cheers
Peter

agnes_jack
03-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Dasher

:P :P :o :P :P :o [smiley=confused.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

dasher
03-04-2004, 05:25 PM
G'day Pete, the old saying mate ::) man cannot live on beer alone, or something like that. ;D Re the muddies, not sure the postie would be very pleased by the time they got there [smiley=sick2.gif]

Tony seems it worked OK [smiley=thumbsup.gif]