PDA

View Full Version : Attn Dale Tan

nat_bromhead
12-04-2004, 06:46 AM
Calling Dale...
would u mind sending me an email. Having trouble contacting you thru ausfish.
Hope all's going well up there.
Heard from Haggerstone a few days ago RE the Croc attack...Lucky girl. A more detailed story will be onToday Tonight this Tuesday.

(I'm working there again in a month, may have to employ an apprentice guide and put him on croc-watch duties!! ;D)

Regards Nat

jeffo
12-04-2004, 02:07 PM
well if it isnt mr bromhead.... who's this you ask.. one of the grommets who spent as many hours fishing the mooloolaba rock walls as you did many years ago ;D

northsboy
12-04-2004, 03:59 PM
LOL old friends i take it??
Yeah that croc attack was up here mate,what are u heading up here for?

nat_bromhead
12-04-2004, 04:25 PM
How are you Jeff. Been a while. Wonder if those big red things still live there??? Will have to catch up for a beer someday.

Northboy, you been to Haggerstone?? Hicks??

Nat

Franco
13-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Hi Nat,

Franco Here.
G'Day mate ... never met you before but I'm a good mate of Dale's from the Gold Coast and fished the Flathead Classic with him 2003. As it turns out both Dale and another mate of mine are working in T.I. and I'm actually off to visit the guys there next monday for 10 days fishing. (need a well-earned break from Paediatric intensive care job which is F#$***^$##ing killing me! Please excuse the French but am sleep deprived, been on night shifts over Easter, and been going 48 hrs straight retrieving patients by chopper and I'm buggered!! Ahhhh ... Love the Doctor's life..).

Will be heading up the Jardine river for a few days with Dale to chasing Billabong Barra and Toga, while avoiding the crocs!! Dale's bringing the fly gear so hopefully I can nail my first barra on fly! (Dale's still trying to convert me to the fine art, but give me a monster Jewie on a handline or a Nerang river Jack on the troll anyday!!!)

Anyway will be catching up with Dale Monday 19th. As you probably know, he's working at T.I hospital. Don't think he's got net access at the moment but I have all his contact no's. Give me a call and I'll forward them on to you. 0412 927 616. Will be on day shifts 830-2130 the next 3 days so call anytime after 10 am.

Ciao!

Franco
14-04-2004, 07:10 AM
Nat,

Sometimes have problems with mobile reception in ICU. If so try 3840 8362.

8)

jeffo
14-04-2004, 04:27 PM
yeah nat i have often wondered the same thing myself.. a drink sounds good next time your passing through mate.