PDA

View Full Version : Not another baby :-)

ba229
13-04-2004, 09:15 PM
When i used to see baby's I yawned, but.... today my first child was born.

9Lbs 3Oz or 4.17 kg

she was born at 4.30pm today but i am too hyped to sleep so i am posting photos before she is even 8 hours old.

both mum and baby are doing great and it's only a matter of time before she has a fishing rod in her hand :-)

Regards
Alex, Kirsty (her Mum) and Eleanor (the new arrival)

ba229
13-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Looking at that photo again, she looks cranky already :-). it must be cold when you are first born ;)

imported_admin
13-04-2004, 09:26 PM
Congratulations on the new addition

http://www.ausfish.com.au/greeting/000004.jpg

straddie
13-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Hoooeee 9 lbs 3 oz is a big girl, brings water to my eyes just thinking about it. Glad I was born male.

Congrats Alex :) , the first is the best. Took 3 days to wipe the stoopid smile off my face for mine. If you can try and get some sleep, there will be a lack of that for the next couple of years.

Fitzy
13-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Congrats to you & your family Alex.

There aint nothing better!

Fitzy..

SteveCan
14-04-2004, 03:19 AM
Congratulations Alex, it's not an overstatement to say that nothing comes close to having children.

Best wishes for you and your family.

Cheers
Steve.

Touchy - R.I.P.
14-04-2004, 03:35 AM
Glad to hear all is well with mum & bub,congratulations to you both. Cheers Touchy.><>.

NQCairns
14-04-2004, 04:06 AM
Alex wrote:

When i used to see baby's I yawned, but.... today my first child was born. ;D ;D ;D

Congrats to you and your new family Alex [smiley=2thumbsup.gif].

I am now learning what you mean, we are around 2 hours to a month behind you. My eyes have been open wide these last few months (I had no idea people actually take their kids to shopping centres and in cars etc and I hear them all the time! never really noticed before :-X)

All the best for the future, it's the meaning of life. nq

agnes_jack
14-04-2004, 04:52 AM
Congratulations Alex and Wife!
9lb 3oz- Thats a keeper!

Regards, Tony

bugman
14-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Alex,

They reckon each baby gets bigger. Your wife may not let you near her from now on.

Congrats mate - well done.

Bugman

dasher
14-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Congratulations Alex, 9lb 3oz is that a PB ;D :o All the very best to you and your new family mate. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Reefmaster
14-04-2004, 01:06 PM
congrats Alex and your wife
Mate thats one hell of a baby 9lb 3oz. :o I thought when we had an 8lb 6oz boy that it was no way possible that it could come out there but over 9lb has really gotta hurt. ;D

Cheers Greg

bubba
14-04-2004, 01:20 PM
congrates mate, hope mum and baby are doing well.

WHITTO
14-04-2004, 02:51 PM
;) ;) ;D ;DFitzy, I think your just off the mark,I reckon there is nothing better than the Conception and the birth runs a close second,either way both the girls are looking just dandy,Congratulations Alex and family,looks like a job well done, Cheers Whitto ;) :)

Gorilla_in_Manila
14-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Congrats Alex & Family,
Had our first not long back, beautiful little daughter as well. Nothing better.

Tell your wife she had it easy coz I was 10lb 8 Oz at birth. Doc had all the clamps on my head, a shoe horn going and I think there's a couple of bootprints on my mums butt where doc got a bit of a brace for the big heave ho. Broke my arm the prick, and I'm still yet to catch up with him and settle the score now I'm a bit bigger.

We will have to start up "shotgun chat" in about 15 years time.
;D
Cheers
Jeff

ba229
14-04-2004, 07:03 PM
thanks for all the kind words guys. both mum and baby look absolutely great today and i've never been prouder.

4.17kg is a personal best and this ones not going back in ;D

seeing as she is so tall and big i think she may be a golfer. perhaps she can keep the wife and i in the lifestyle we would like (ie mansion,3 boats, fast cars and no work).

i especially liked Ausfish's post of the Crane. Mum found that very nice today when i told her. She also laughed at me for having the baby up on the net so soon.

Thanks again.

regards
alex

jeffo
15-04-2004, 02:04 AM
congrats alex and family :D

4.17kg.... but on what line class? ;D ::)

bidkev
15-04-2004, 05:13 AM
Congrats Alex and Kirsty and welcome to this fishy world, Eleanor.

My, she's a big one Alex.......nice to know you'll have someome to haul the anchor when you're an old fart like me :-)

kev