PDA

View Full Version : Jacobs Well Qld.

Touchy - R.I.P.
20-04-2004, 06:17 AM
G'day Gang, Anyone up to speed re camping facilities/contacts for same at Jacobs?,I haven't been there in a long time,the last time I think it was under redevolement or something so any help appreciated. Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Gorilla_in_Manila
20-04-2004, 06:50 AM
Think Basserman went there recently.
Anyway, heres a link.
http://www.queenslandholidays.com.au/gold_coast/517087/svc_509301.cfm
Cheers
Jeff

bidkev
20-04-2004, 09:26 AM
G'day Gang, Anyone up to speed re camping facilities/contacts for same at Jacobs?,I haven't been there in a long time,the last time I think it was under redevolement or something so any help appreciated. Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Hi Touchy,

I launch there regularly. The campsite at the ramp always seems pretty busy but seems just as "basic" as it's always been. There's live bands at the pub across the road so don't expect an early sleep. That said, most folk I've talked to seem to enjoy the place and the ramp/beach is big enough to cope most days, excepting when there's a jet ski meet there. They launch, sit on the beach for ages, and prevent others coming and going.

Tight lines

kev

basserman
20-04-2004, 10:23 AM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=Reports;action=display;num=10819253 70 thats the link to my fishing report of jacobs but can't really help you with the camping i satyed at my mates that is 5min drive away ;D but as far as ramps-water-and fishing they all seems too be good to me ;D

caveman
20-04-2004, 02:41 PM
we rang the caravan park last year they wanted $90 a night for a cabin
guess what we stayed home

cheers gary

boatboy50
20-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey Guys,
call 55 462 016. See www.gctp.com.au.
The parks good, its professionally run and is equally as professional in its look and amenities.
Sites from $16 per night to cabins for $78 per night.
Have fun, i know i did.
Regards
Darren

bubba
20-04-2004, 04:10 PM
good little caravan park, close to all amenities, shops, pub, boat ramp, bait and tackle shop. prices are reasonable, but get in early, usually packed on holidays and long weekends.
cheers bubba

Touchy - R.I.P.
22-04-2004, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the input fella's,Have booked in for the May long w/end 03/05/04,any fisho's down that way then are more tham welcome to drop by. Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.