PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Stickers?

Fitzy
23-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Am curious how many fellow Ausfishers have stickers/decals on their car, boat, trailer etc.
Was fishing last weekend within 30 meters of another Ausfisher & didn't know until later. Would have been good to put a name to a face & have a chat instead of clearing out to give the "other guy" some room.
I only have the old text version "ausfish.com.au" so I guess I should update to the fish type one.

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Fitzy..

Zeeke
23-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Boat only for me, grabbed some from The Luckiest Phill alive ;) at the BP M&G.. got them on the outboard.. silver ones against the dark blue metalic paint of the evinrude.. but if i found room, id wack some ausfish ones up on my car

Tim

DaneCross
24-04-2004, 02:47 PM
I've got 2 on my boat - one on the windscrean on drivers side and 1 on transom behind the step ladder. Just ordered a text version to whack on my car or trailer or somewhere creative... #[smiley=idea.gif]

Nugget
24-04-2004, 03:10 PM
Was down the mouth of the Logan River today and spotted an Ausfish sticker on the bow of a tinnie - Lyndo came over and said g'day which was good.
There should be more of it.
I was in a mates boat with no sticker - the hat must have given me away.

Dave ><>

skippa
24-04-2004, 03:17 PM
Yep,

But boat only, one each side. Looks good, blue sticker on yellow hull.

Cheers,
Tony 8)

searaider
24-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Boat Only,
I have got Black Ausfish ( fish skeleton ) style on both sides of the boat next to the rego numbers , towards the back half of the boat . I think they look great on the white hull .
If any of the guys see me out there , give us a wave , or come & say gidday . I'm normaly listening on the marine radios channel 96 - 27 meg & 73 VHF .

Peter
Searaider 2

northsboy
24-04-2004, 04:30 PM
I DONT HAVE ANY BUT WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rakinray
24-04-2004, 04:42 PM
G/day all i proudly wear my ausfish ( skeleton type ) on my boat, one each side of the front screen in gold very nice thank you.

CHEERS RAY ;D

northsboy
24-04-2004, 05:23 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Where do i get the from fellas??

argee
24-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Here.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/

I reckon they should be free though. :-X

northsboy
24-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Cheers mate!

jimbamb
25-04-2004, 06:04 AM
no stickers on board.
would be if they were FREE!!!!!!!!
How about it????????????

LYNDO
25-04-2004, 07:04 AM
Ausfish stickers on Car & Boat for me.

Lyndo

SCOTTYGC
25-04-2004, 07:19 AM
just checked the web site for the stickers
they look great and will be getting a set 8)

imported_admin
25-04-2004, 09:40 PM
Thanks to those that have already bought them and to those that are planning to buy them. It helps keep the free chat boards and all the other free stuff on the site going. It costs over $10000.00 a year just to have the site available on the net for everyone to use so your support of the site by buying stuff such as the stickers, caps, tackle, etc is much appreciated.

Note - The Ausfish stickers are not a bumper sticker style of sticker. They are cut from vinyl so that you only see the design. The vinyl used has a high resistance to petroleum products and salt water and is rated at 7 years of outdoor use. They are also sold as a pair, one for each side of your boat, car, etc so the fish is always swimming/facing forward.

It would be great if I could give them out for free but the machine and the software to cut them cost over $3500.00, plus the vinyl, labour, postage, etc. So sorry but can not afford to hand out thousands of sets of stickers at over $10.00 a set out for free. I would love to, but just not possible.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/stickers/sample.jpg

jimbamb
26-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Well done Steve,
Thanx for the explanation.Keeps things in prespective as usual.... [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=oops.gif]

Fitzy
27-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Thanks for the votes & responses folks.

Fitzy..