PDA

View Full Version : What do you have?

Maria
08-05-2004, 03:10 PM
Lol, considering there's now a bit of frequency in the numbers of threads wanting info from people on a plethora of topics, I thought I'd start one at the other end of the spectrum. Come one, come all....WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST!!!!?

Seriously, is this shit getting a bit over done?

Ben

cHiCo
08-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Depends what the old man puts in the cupboard/fridge ahhahahaha. Lately its been milo cereal, tastes good but ya get hungry an hour later. Scrambled Eggs are a good stomach filler.

MY-TopEnder
08-05-2004, 03:47 PM
Usually breaky for me is a Mrs Macs pie and a 1.25l Bottle of coke from the local servo... i realise that eventually its gonna catch up to me but in the mean time its doing me just fine.

philip_thomson
08-05-2004, 04:02 PM
well breakfast i have a bowl of cereal however within 2 hrs my stomach begins to enter serious hunger mode and i mone and grone until i get more food
philip

basserman
08-05-2004, 04:09 PM
don't eat breakie! :P

jeffo
08-05-2004, 04:13 PM
i need a can of coke before i can get going in the morning :-[ :o

Cheech
08-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Hmmmm? Not quite sure where you are coming from Ben.

Is there something wrong with asking advice on fishing issues on a fishing chat line?

I was with you up till your last sentance. That's probably what I didn't understand.

By the way,,, use to be bacon and egg muffins till a month ago and got a colesterol reading tht has changed it to turkish bread with vegemite. :(

Cheech

Jackko
08-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Drovers breakfast : A leak and a look round or the breakfast of champions , a fag and a cup of coffee..

Outsider
08-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Multi-vitamin and an Ice Break - everything a growing boy needs!

Gazza
08-05-2004, 04:35 PM
I sometimes bite somebodies head-off ;D

trevcob
08-05-2004, 04:38 PM
iced coffee every day for the last 20 years

Zeeke
08-05-2004, 05:07 PM
usually nothing, but lately ive been havin a coupla english muffins in the toasta wif some vegiemite for brekky with a glass of fruit juice.. dunno why, all tastes like crap heh

Tim

Mudcrab
08-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Traditional Dingo's breakfast!
A piss and a slow look around.....................

el_carpo
08-05-2004, 11:15 PM
;D I appologize in advance for this, sometimes I just can't resist! ;D

Mondays: A bucket of fried chicken, a glass of grape juice, and a slice of peach pie.

Tuesdays: A family sized pizza with everything on it, a six-pack of beer, and a slice of blueberry pie.

Wednesdays: A couple of hot-dogs (hold the relish), a 64 pack of American cheese, two litres of black coffee, and a slice of apple pie.

Thursdays: A bottle of vodka and a slice of cherry pie.

Fridays: Four one gallon cartons of chocolate ice-cream, a bagel, and a slice of strawberry pie.

Saturdays: Anything I find caught in the tiger trap I dug in the back yard and a slice of rhubarb pie.

Sundays: Usually just a slice of toast and jam with tea or a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee.

nonibbles
09-05-2004, 04:19 AM
Wow you must sleep in the kitchen cos I couldn't imagine you being able to move very far after doing that for a while! :o
Of course, you're joking, aren't you?
Aren't you?
I'm impressed.

Maria
09-05-2004, 05:18 AM
Lol,

Well I did start this thread out of boredom, having a joke at the amount of threads on this type of stuff, but hey...people seem to be replying so what the hell.

Gotta love the tradies brekky - MrsMack's and a 1.25l. Hehehe, when I used to paint houses for this ######, that was breakfast every morning - pie and coke, sausage roll and coke etc.

I don't usually eat brekky these days....makes me sick within about 1.5 hours. If I wait until about 9 or 10am, then I'm usually right to have something.

Hope you are all having a great weekend, rain or no rain.

Ben

el_carpo
09-05-2004, 08:48 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yes, nonibbles, I was joking. I don't even have a tiger trap in the yard. :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The truth is, I usually just skip breakfast or have a cup of coffee and slice of toast.

SteveCan
09-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Breakfast - the MOST important meal of the day. My menu lately has looked like this...

Weetbix with hot milk and a Bananna sliced over it or...
Fried snags on bread with avocado salt and pepper or...
Meat Pie and a Jam and cream Donut from the Bakery or..
Poached Eggs with Baked beans on Toast or...
Toasted Meat Tomato and Cheese Sandwhiches or...
Pancakes (homemade) with Lemon and Sugar or...
Tea and toast with jam, vegemite or that stinky salmon fish spread (yum!) or...
Leftover spaghetti sandwhiches with cheese or..
Bakery Supreme Pizza slice with a chocolate milk (bakery again) or........

Actually that's about all I can remember having in the last two weeks or so - nuthin like a bit of variety #;)

Good Post Ben - shows a lot of insight into what starts Ausfishers up in the morning... (sarcasm - who me?)

Cheers
Steve. 8)

subzero
09-05-2004, 11:11 AM
When I was first married, younger, and in my prime, I had sex for breakfast.... now I dont bother eating in the mornings either!!!!!!!!!

Gorilla_in_Manila
09-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Well, after a couple of smokes and a berocca in the back cage, keepers open the partition door around 10am and its time for a bit of a knuckle-walk out to the viewing area to see where the pricks hid my food.
Oh, how about that.... Half a dozen bloody bananas for a change.
In the tyre swing, mmmm .... must be saturday.
That means apples in the hollow log tomorrow, whoo hoo.
Mental stimulation ... my hairy gorilla butt!

Maria
09-05-2004, 12:06 PM
LOL....I hope brekky aint that depressing when I'm older.

Ben

ishing
09-05-2004, 03:06 PM
i had a packet of cheezles this morning

SCOTTYGC
09-05-2004, 03:08 PM
NORMALY A RED BULL, PACKET OF CHIPS AND A CHOC BAR [smiley=chef.gif]