PDA

View Full Version : BOATIES MARKET REMINDER!!!!!

Mudcrab
10-05-2004, 07:52 AM
Next Sunday May 16th. at the Victoria Point State School Grounds in Colburn Aveunue. Gates open 5.30 am. Usually all over by midday. $10.00 for a site and a donation at the gate for entry as a buyer. All profits to our Unit to help train the members and keep the boats going. 10% goes directly to the kids at the school. This is our ninth biannual market so it is well known and getting bigger and better every year. Any old marine/fishing/boating junk you have bring it down and make a quick sale. OR please let yer mates know! Request urgent prayers from all for great weather on the day! This pic was April 2003 - not good!

Lucky_Phill
10-05-2004, 11:33 AM
went last year and got a couple of bargins. #so did Webby , Nugget and Reelhard ( Kev ).

worth going to see what's doing, and also meet some Vikky Point Mob !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Lloyd can find his way there without the Greens & Reds ;D

see ya's there around 8ish.

Phill

subzero
10-05-2004, 01:07 PM
Gotta come ealy to get the best bargains Phill.
Yea, I should be right, I am bringing my seeing eye dog
;D

Mudcrab
10-05-2004, 04:44 PM
....and I am weekend roster during the Boaties Mark, so Lloydy will be running ther whole show! Way to go!

subzero
11-05-2004, 01:43 PM
yipppeeeee :-[

peterbo3
11-05-2004, 03:27 PM
VMR, do we need to bring own table if we are selling things?

subzero
11-05-2004, 03:42 PM
table, tarp, whatever suits you... some set up straight out of their trailer... most just lay the stuff on the ground on a plastic sheet or tarp...
see you there!

Touchy - R.I.P.
12-05-2004, 03:21 AM
You Bloody Beauty,Just what I needed more fishing gear,LET ME AT IT. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

subzero
12-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Touchy, dont forget to get rid of some of your old gear too. If you dont want to set up a stall, the odd person drops stuff off to us at the front gate and we will try and hock it off for them.... some offer us an incentive if we manage to sell it for them. ($$$) ;D
Look forward to seeing you there, by the sound of things this is going to be very well attended by stallholders and buyers... its growing all the time... pray for good weather!!!

Lucky_Phill
12-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Pray for good weather ? if it's good we'll be out fishing ;D ;D ;D.

Cheers Phill

subzero
16-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Last reminder for those wanting to score a good deal....
Its on in the morning....

searaider
16-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Lloyd ,
See you there in the morning .

Peter
Searaider 2

subzero
17-05-2004, 11:45 AM
Just a quick thank you note to the Ausfish guys for supporting the Boaties Market today. It was great to meet a number of you throughout the morning and have a bit of a chat.
I wont get into naming you all, but certainly a big thanks to 4BC, Nugget, Gary, Phill, Webby and of course all the other blokes that popped in. I hope you all found yourselves a bargain, or made a quid.

Cheech, sorry I had to rush off and couldnt talk, at 10am it was the end of my daughters 40hr famine and she was in no mood to go hungry any longer... (She was on the gate most of the morning).

Here is a quick pic of a few of the Ausfish boys taken this morning.
Cheers Lloyd :) :D ;D [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif]

webby
17-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Geez Lloyd, got me at my best with a fag in the mouth ;D
The Epirb was for Phill and Peter, incase they got into distress on the way home ;D
Good to meet some of the Vmr crew.
regards

subzero
17-05-2004, 02:03 PM
They should be all right Webby, I gave them directions... they are going via the Logan ::)

Lucky_Phill
17-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Is it true, Lloyd that you have a painted mud guards on your car.

Left one is RED and the right is GREEN ! ???????

Yes, ausfishers I saw were, Webby, Peterbo3, Nugget, Cheech ( and jake ), Searaider, Lordy, Touchy, Reelhard, subzero, did I forget anyone ?

OH Touchy, beware the Chair ! :o ::)

Phill

ps, can you believe the EPIRB for $35 go. ?