PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Expo special this weekend on 4BC

Nugget
21-05-2004, 06:25 AM
To coincide with the start of Australia’s premier fishing competition, Talking Fishing will be a Toyota Expo Special this weekend.

Saturday:
We will cross live to Doug Bell, Event Coordinator from the comp site on Saturday morning to see how the event is shaping up and also talk to Fraser Island’s ‘Ranger Kylie’ on safe camping practises and what to do if a dingo does come too close.

Sunday:
Toyota skipper and head of Team Cruise Craft, Bill Corten will give us an update on conditions as he travels up to Fraser as well as some tips for those heading offshore.
We’ll also talk live to Cliff ‘Bear’ Andreessen, a Fraser Island legend.
Cliff will tell us what the fishing on the beach is like and the condition of the beach for 4x4’s.

Plus lots of prizes, our regular fishing tips, reports and the latest weather.

Dave ><>

CHRIS_aka_GWH
21-05-2004, 11:42 AM
must be time for those BIG southeasters to start blowing huh ?

good luck to all those lucky buggers heading over - may mother ocean treat you well.

chris

Lucky_Phill
21-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Jeez Dave, you working, thought you'd be fishing the Comp ?

;) ;) ;) ;)

Phill

Nugget
21-05-2004, 04:22 PM
My eldest son is getting married on Sat so I'll have a delayed start to the comp.
Leaving Sun after the Show - fishing the surf.

Should be good fun.

Dave ><>

Lucky_Phill
21-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Good Luck on both counts there Dave ;)

Phill

dasher
23-05-2004, 09:54 PM
Hey nugget can we get fish fm on the net mate ???

Brett_Finger
24-05-2004, 03:10 AM
Nugget,
maaaaaaaaate, the weather is sweet up here not a swell to speak of and as for wind nothing yet,flat as oput the front as far as i can see nothing on the horizen even.

maby the weather mob got it wrong... nah that'd never happen ;D

it'll start as soon as you get there.heheheh
hookin,Brett ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NeilD
24-05-2004, 04:49 PM
Good Luck Dave.

Listened this morning and picked up a brillint idea of using hand held GPS to plot surf gutters for night time sessions. Now I can move from low water gutters to high water ones without getting totally lost and can time my sessions rather than setting up before dark.
A simple idea but one I had not thought off dispite using GPS for all my boat fishing.

Cheers Neil