PDA

View Full Version : NEXT NQ M&G ????

SNELLY
21-05-2004, 03:29 PM
Just thought I would pose the question

What do you think of a M&G at Cardwell on the June long weekend ??

Stay at the Beachcomber again - I would probably use the backpackers at the front at $20-pn

I have not considered Lucinda as it is getting packed out now with all our Southern friends up here.

Snelly

nonibbles
21-05-2004, 03:38 PM
got a tip on the weather? #Will the son in law be there (mother in law's missing him yet?)? #I'm willing, hopefully bring wife & kid this time. #Piked out on me last time besides I owe ya a few beers anyway.
Did ya hear about the 37kg Spaniard caught at Eva last weekend. Scott Hillier was just nagging about it on the radio tonight.

SNELLY
21-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Nonibbles,

Had not heard that one but with good weather should be plenty of Mackerel around. Tides good for channel as well - same as the Barra comp last weekend.

Two downsides - ANSA comp based at Cardwell but I don't think it would too much of a drama and its getting cold for Barra's

Robbo_Townsville
21-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Hi fellas, would not miss it. This time its straight to the reef.

nonibbles
21-05-2004, 04:35 PM
Tried to warm the minister of finance and entertainment up to it. She's pretty damn cold on it at present. :'( I'll keep trying, maybe she'll get sick of it & tell me to go :-*

Thud
21-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Just to let you know that there is an ANSA interclub comp on that weekend at Cardwell. You will need to check accomodation on the long weekend as this event is popular. Great fishing if the weather is kind but usally blows its ring off ;D

cheers,
Tim..

Robbo_Townsville
06-06-2004, 04:46 PM
So fellas is anyone still interested.

nonibbles
06-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Sorry guys, no can do. #Matrimonial harm-money #;) takes precedence on this one.
Probably be allowed out for a short while to toss lures in Goondi Ck and have a sulk instead as long as I take the little fella (5 y.o.). Not happy! Means I have to sacrifice some soft plastics to him to play with.

Dr_Dan
07-06-2004, 08:04 AM
WOuld love to go, but still in exams [smiley=end.gif]

I'm heading to lucinda on the 12-16 july,

Hopefully will catch a couple hey!