PDA

View Full Version : SEVEN NEWS - CAIRNS

SNELLY
12-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Missed the Channel 7 local news last night but I did hear a little

Did the fishing party get some coverage ?

NQCairns
12-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Yep sure did Snelly, nearly a tear to my eye, it led the program, not one word about commecial fisherman ;D. I also was on the 'top storys' shorts later on as well, KC also got a mention. The representative did a good job also I didn't flinch once ;) cheers nq

PS I still owe you a popper :o

kc
12-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Let me just add boys...."you ain't seen nothing yet"!!

We will be holding a major public meeting/rally in Cairns on 23rd June. Read the Cairns Post for details

Regards

KC

jeffo
12-06-2004, 01:40 PM
power to the people!! :D

northsboy
12-06-2004, 02:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 23rd of june thats me birthday!! I will see what is doing though.....where is it at?

SNELLY
13-06-2004, 12:30 PM
NQ,

No problems lets just pray for some good weather so we can get out and donate a few more to those GT's

It's been a very very long time since I've been to the REEF _ Like about at the M&G in FEB

Snelly

NQCairns
14-06-2004, 11:34 AM
It's been a very very long time since I've been to the REEF _ Like about at the M&G in FEB

Me either, yeah Snelly the weather has been crap, lucky the reef is going to be closed to protect it from the likes of plunders like you and I #:(.

Actually I think I just donated your popper - period - no GT's about it #[smiley=bigcry.gif]. Someones gotta to be the camera man #[smiley=hammer.gif].nq

kc
15-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Same interview was aired on Channel 7 Mackay tonight. Good positive stuff. With publicity comes profile and with profile comes corporate dollars.

I fish & I vote is finally going to mean something!!

KC