PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened?

sir_noelus
19-06-2004, 09:43 AM
What ever happened about the fishing rod and reel scammer of which we heard so much for a short time? Has any action been taken, or does it sit quietly, disappearing into the darkness of history to be forgotten forever?

Sir Noelus

Needmorerum
19-06-2004, 03:32 PM
I asked the same question on the post itself, I stopped going back to the archives to see what the result was a while ago now. I hope the little sh!t got hung for it. I at least hope that his details can be posted legally to prevent anyone getting done from him again, whether on this site or another.
I think the most important result that I would want, is for the listers that got jibbed by this lowlife is to have gotten their hard earned cash back. It's hard enough to find a deal these days and to earn the money that we spend when we find a good deal, let alone having something like this happen to you.
My thoughts are often still with the members that got done by this bloke.
Hope it has all worked out.

Corry

Jeremy
19-06-2004, 03:47 PM
It hasn't been forgotten, but he hasn't been hung yet either. The police are "still conducting the enquiry". They haven't found him yet - I don't know whether they have even looked. Pathetic but I guess they have more important things to do - like issue speeding tickets.

Jeremy

mossy43
19-06-2004, 04:05 PM
He was living with his parents here in Hervey Bay. It would be just a matter of asking them about his location. Mossy ;D ;D