SeaHunt
17-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Someone had to do it.. ::)

jewies
17-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Go the maroons :)

Billo
17-06-2004, 11:27 AM
go what ??? go sulk in the corner after losing ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GO THE BLUES !!!!!!!

DaneCross
17-06-2004, 11:39 AM
QUEENSLANDER! Thought I'd take the opportunity to reveal my newly aquired authentic, fully signed 2004 Qld jersey ;D ;D ;D Go the Maroons!!!

Brett_Finger
17-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Sweet!!!
GO The Maroons !!!!
Hookin,Brett. ;D

opimax
17-06-2004, 12:38 PM
yep go the mighty maroons

Chrisso
17-06-2004, 12:49 PM
THE LEGEND RETURNS (BIG DAZZA), WEARING THE NUMBER 8 TOO. :)

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S:
Q. What's the difference between NSW and a jet engine?
A. A jet engine eventually stops whining. ;)

bruce4x4
17-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Thank you GOD, Queensland,Golf,Cricket,Lions,Maroons,o yeah FISHING!!!!! [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=end.gif] FOR THE BLUES

Mattman
17-06-2004, 03:05 PM
UP THE MAROONS

snappa
17-06-2004, 03:32 PM
the bets on

go queensland

;D ;D ;D ;D

caveman
17-06-2004, 04:28 PM
why not put bet on for each way at least then it doesn't matter who wins

jaybee
17-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Bah. State of Origin is State against State, Mate against Mate, not broncos verse NSW. QLD R L get ya finger out, drop all the broncos and pick a QLD side not a Bronco side. Fatty proved that.
cheers
Joe.

Barrymundi
17-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Billy Slater - Legend ;D

Sportfish_5
17-06-2004, 06:03 PM
What a poor loser Gus is ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

skippa
17-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Q U E E N S L A N D E R ;D ;D ;D ;D

MTpockets
17-06-2004, 06:34 PM
I coached my sons side from under 7's till under 16's and they won 2 grand finals and a presidents flag in all that time. We were also losers on many more occasions. From a coaching view what Gould did by turning his back with 2 mins to go was probably the worst case of spoiled sport I have ever seen from a coach. He should have died by the sword, like he lived by the sword in the first game. Poor effort from him because his team certainly played well enough to win, and they can be proud of the effort they put in.

Long live Hagen and long reign the mighty MAROONS !!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Robbo_Townsville
17-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Bloody nice game! If they give young Matty Bowman from Townsville a full half we will shit the next one in.

I hate NSW! Shit !Vomit!KILLLLLLL

MTpockets
17-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Bowen really suprised me, he plays well above his weight as does Wesser and Slater. Looks like the Qld team has some real potential for the future. Gotta love the origins to re-ignite some passion for the game.
Qld 2-1 series win in 3 weeks. Yeeeeessssss ;D

Dr_Dan
17-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Couldn't expect anything other than that from Gould. Always been a poor sport, no respect for the other team. Best thing that could happen to the sport was having him quit!

>:(

dartman
17-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Super effort that!! Thought Paul Bowman was outstanding in defence and Matty Bowen really put some spark into the dummy half area. Phil Gould ..... Suck my bait!

adriancorrea
17-06-2004, 10:53 PM
He'd only whinge about your bait Dartman lol
GO THE MAROONS

Tight Lines
Adrian

Heath
18-06-2004, 06:16 AM
NOW, you all come out of the woodwork.

beefaman
18-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Great game...although Hampstead tried to ruin it with another inept performance >:(

MY-TopEnder
18-06-2004, 08:52 AM
How bloody poor was Gus's form... 2 minutes to the end and he storms off to have a sulk about things. Gees i hate that man... he's like a little spoilt child who was told no.

GO THE MAROONS!!!!!!

DaneCross
18-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Ahhh yesss, how sweet it is to hit back ;D ;D The ability of Slater to run that gap, re-gather Lockyers chip, kick a perfectly weighted ball at full pace, re-gather and score in full flight was outstanding. Bowmans defence was great and I've always wanted to see Matty Bowan get a better go, last night he showed he could handle it. Hopefully we see more of him.
AND how good is it to get on here and rave about how good some of the lesser known players who stepped up last night instead of hearing the same ol' Lockyer/Webke story - not that they had bad games mind you. I think it was because of them that the outside backs got to see more ball.
NSW have a lot to worry about next game, these QLD boys are only gonna get better.
Ray Warens call to bring back Tallis for the third game was an interesting speculation - I'd love to see that!

cHiCo
18-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Doubt you could drop either carlaw or price on form! carlaw is an unsung hero and Price is a workhorse, sure tallis is a legend and i'd love to see him back but our 2nd rowers are in prime form, hate to see one get dropped, but still love to see tallis make a comeback.

DaneCross
18-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Thats true Chico, I wouldn't want to be the one making the call :-/

snappa
18-06-2004, 02:34 PM
yes
[smiley=laola.gif]

jackash
18-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Slazza (Bill SLater) and Dazza ( you know who that is), bit of razzle dazzle fomr dazza and slazza, what a night god im loving rubbing it in to my nsw mates well not reely mates hahaha i love it. Not yet for Gordy he should comeback for the series next year and retire after game 3, that way everyone would lift, we would win and hed go out as a hero from his home ground.
If it all went to paln hahah,
Cheers,
JAckash.

kingmad
19-06-2004, 07:27 AM
It isnt the first time the better team looses due to bad decisions from the referee's.
I think it is probably for the better considering the third game would not be much fun to watch.

MTpockets
19-06-2004, 07:47 AM
(\(\
( '.' )
o__(")(")
NSW coach seems to have been caught in the headlights?? ;D

lordy
19-06-2004, 08:24 AM
It isnt the first time the better team looses due to bad decisions from the referee's.
I think it is probably for the better considering the third game would not be much fun to watch.

Still about 3-1 in NSW's favour over the last 3 or so years on reffing.

ie Game I where the ref turned a blind eye to about 6-8+ NSW forward passes in the 2nd half alone. Or where he gave them a gimme penalty kick because the NSW fullback took a swandive (pretty handy in a 1 point win)?

kingmad
19-06-2004, 08:49 AM
Lordy,
Like I said not the first time... I just hate watching the game when that starts happening. Its like they eanted it to be a queen win. It will help with the ticket sales though.

Holy_Mackerel
19-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Old bee sting head Gould is a disgrace. I wasn't disappointed when he announced that he'd quit at the end of this series. And I'm a Blues supporter!! Gotta hand it to he Queenslanders, they finished with more pride, but it was a ripper game either way.
Go the Blues!!!
Wes

Sportfish_5
19-06-2004, 12:34 PM
The better team lost hey >:( >:( >:( >:(

Seems to me that Freddy went MIA again as he does in all the big matches when the pressure is on. Locky absolutely dominated him in that second half.

C'mon game 3 and GO THE MAROONS !!!!!!

Sean
21-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Poor little kingmad follows the LOSERS!!!!! Best team on the night my ass!!! I admit, game 1, nsw deserved to win, they played better and maybe even a bit more gutsy than QLD, game 2 you gotta be jokeing!! QLD showed great caracter to be under so much pressure in the first half and only be behind by 6 points, this is what so often happens with the QLDers. We are gutsy and don't give up. The prob with Golden boy fittler, is he was comeing back to rewrite his so-called 'fairytale'. not because of his team, like alfie did. you can guarantee fittler will be playing in game 3, not because his team needs him as Barrett is back, but because he too is a sore loser, like ' bee sting head' :D ;D I hope QLD and ol lockie make ol freddy wish he had of stayed in retirement.Go the maroons!!! ;D