PDA

View Full Version : M & G at Jacobs Well ( details )

Lucky_Phill
11-06-2004, 03:32 PM
OK you Ferets, here's the deal:-

The Meet & Greet will be held on the weekend of the 19th and 20th June, 2004.

The location will be the Jacobs Well Tourist Park, Jacobs Well Rd, Jacobs Well. I have made a booking there for myself, which included the Ausfish name. Therefore, anyone wanting to stay the night in the park should book ahead and mention " Ausfish" so that you can be directed to the area where we will be staying. This area is grassed, non- powered, flat and overlooking the VMR/ boat ramp/ car park and water. It has within 30 meters a shower / toilet block and BBQ covered area with sink etc.

To book, ring Tom or Robyn on 07 5546 2016 or visit
www.gctp.com.au/jacobs

The cost is $17 per site for 2 people. extra person is $10/ night, so if you intend to have more than 3 in ya group, it is cheaper to book another site.

Please attend the Office upon arrival.

At the present time, the Park is operating a " fishing competition", with very good prizes. Pick up an entry form at the office. free to enter, but, you must be staying at the Park. The comp also has a " secret weight" as to discourage the " comp junkies ".

For those of you not wanting to stay the night and intend a ' Day " visit, the park offers a $5 fee for use of all facilities including showers. No shower, a $2 fee applies.

The area also has within walking distance, Hotel, bakery, general store, fuel etc.

So disregard all previous posts about the M & G.

THIS IS THE DEAL !

For those staying I would suggest you bring, grog, sleeping equipment, tent, chair and food.

Provided will be, table, bbq,condiments, esky, ' Fishing Guru '.

So, a BBQ will be held at 3pm. YES 3pm. ( so have a late breakie ). Some guys, including the Fishing Guru ( and his Hat ), will want to fish the surf at night, and can't find their way there after dark. ::) 8) 8)

Any questions of thoughts, please submit here, and of course, now that you know the details. a show of hands will help. Those of you without a boat, fear not, I'm sure we can get you onto one for a surf fish or just up the channels somewhere.

Let's not forget that Craigie has invited us all to have a grog and chat with him on the " houseboat" where he and Paris are spending the weekend ( God love her ! ).

And to end it of, those thinking about bringing the Cheese & Kisses and the Tin Lids, that's good. Facilities are good and the swings in the park are very close. They even have Bird Feeding ( see Paris ! ) in the arvo's. ??? :-X

Cheers Phill

propdinger
11-06-2004, 03:46 PM
ok im going
thanks
jeff

flattymattyb
11-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Hi Phil,

Count me in for saturday, and sunday if I can swing it ;D

Matty

Maria
11-06-2004, 04:53 PM
I'll be there.

Ben

Big_Kev
11-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Sounds like a hoot.
Is there any ranger danger at this park?

Maria
11-06-2004, 05:34 PM
Danger Danger!!! Ranger Stacey! Hahahaha.

Hmmm pass a few beers the ranger's way in exchange for the benefit of the blind eye.

Ben

MTpockets
11-06-2004, 07:52 PM
I will be popping in to visit on the Sunday. See yas then ;D
cheers
Les

MICHAELG
12-06-2004, 08:12 AM
Im in

what time sat morning are people turning up. I will just have a swag

MICHAELG
12-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Im in

what time sat morning are people turning up. I will just have a swag, sat nite in the suds sounds good

michael

craigie
12-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Great Job Phill,

Picked a great weekend (tides and moon) for the 'Pin', Should be good fishing for Bream, Jew and Tailor.

Myself and Houseboat crew members (Sav and co.) will be tossing a Gar/Pillie into the suds on South Straddie at sundown on the Friday (18th). Should be able to provide a report for your M&G on the saturday.

Cheers
Craig.

jeffo
12-06-2004, 10:54 AM
ill pop down at some stage :)

MY-TopEnder
12-06-2004, 01:46 PM
I will be there!!

Got my license back today in court so i will be there without a doubt. I can't confirm if i'll be camping yet or not but none the less, i'll be there.

Bringback_the_esky
12-06-2004, 02:24 PM
hEY pHIL,,

i HOPE YOU HAV A GOOD ONE!!

dONT FORGET THE BIG CLUB COMPETITION ON DOWN THERE THAT WEEKEND ;D ;D ;D.

hAV a VB for me mate

Billo
12-06-2004, 02:41 PM
I won't be camping...but i will definately come down for a fish and a few ales [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
and i'm sure i can cater for one or two on my boat.

MY-TopEnder
12-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Oh yeah if anyone is stuck for a place on a boat in the calm water, i have plenty of space available. (3 spaces)

homebound
12-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi My-TopEnder

Would take up your offer for a boat place in calm water. What day? What time?
Won't be staying overnight and Sunday would be best (gotta keep sweet at home too). My first M&G - can't wait!
Regards
Rob

MY-TopEnder
12-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Yeah mate no worries... i'll be down there on the Sunday. Probably say 8am till late.

Lucky_Phill
12-06-2004, 03:59 PM
For the guys that have spaces on their boats, and want some company. Post up ya mobile phone numbers.

Better to get the arrangements set ahead of time.

Cheers Phill

ps. good to see numbers puting their hands up for this one. ;D

Lucky_Phill
12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
aerial view of the park. # # ;)

The camp site will be next to the "K" in the word PARK on the photo.

MY-TopEnder
12-06-2004, 04:39 PM
Good idea about the numbers for people Phil.

Mine - 0401 2007 69

Lucky_Phill
12-06-2004, 04:55 PM
0419 020 697.....well dat is mine

Phill

sav
12-06-2004, 06:52 PM
Hey Phil
Long time off the board - no PC in my bach. pad at Nambour. We'll be down there in the houseboat - Fantasy Afloat houseboat. Most likely parked in Tiger Mullet so drop in.
First I heard that Craigie was bringing "Paris" (is that the name of his new tinny). If its not the tinny we'll have to hit him up for an extra body.
Hopefully we will have cleaned up on the Friday night on bream and be able to drink the rest of the weekend.
See ya there
Sav

Cloud_9
13-06-2004, 02:54 AM
Cloud 9 well show up probably sat arvo for BBQ with beer and sausage, and thats not the john thomas type sausage, mite have wifey in tow.
phill are you takeing rebait or the skanky hoe, you need good spot litght for the trip to the surf from jacobs well, no lit beacons,or very few.
its only 5-10 min run if u don't hit a prop cleaning station ;D
( see sand bar )
is it wurth bringing Cloud 9 ( after beers) ??

Cheers Cloud 9

Gazza
13-06-2004, 06:06 AM
Gaz and Trev(son) will make an effort to bagout on bream,crabs,lizards,booze and smart-arse fun to be there...couple spots on boats,early mornings appreciated.

2 guys 3 man tent ,or 5 bimbos!! ;D

Regards
Miriam ;D

Maria
13-06-2004, 06:30 AM
Aahahahahaha LMAO.

I'm sure Greta will be looking for a tent to sleep in. ;D

Ben

Lucky_Phill
13-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Jamie, I will be bringing the "Skanky Hoe". I have a crew organised that will probably take her out. I am more than content to stay at camp, stoke the fire, pass the Port etc.

I will try me darndest, to be there by midday. Have function the night before and I am supplying most of the equipment for that function, and therefore have to get it back on Sat morning. I'll be busier than a one armed man in a wallpaper hanging competition ! ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Phill

searaider
13-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Phil ,
Do you think anything could be caught of the bank, within walking distance of the camp ?
I'm thinking of comming down , but I'm planning on leaving the boat at home . Just going to have a real casual weekend , like yourself I dont realy care if I wet a line or not .

Peter
Searaider 2

oscar
13-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Peter,
There is good fishing in deep water off the end of the jetty, also cast netting, and beach fishing south of the boat ramp. You won't be alone. Get Peter Hastings from the bait & tackle shop at the jetty to show you photos on his shop wall, he has some beauties.
Regards oscar.

blaze
14-06-2004, 01:31 AM
HOPE ALL YOU LUCKY BUGGERS GET A WET A**E AND NO FISH
na, not really, just blooody wish i was there with ya
just so faaaar to go
hope ya havin a good one
cheers
blaze
MR AUSFISH
PLEASE maybe you could sponner a tassie lad up for a M&G

PinHead
14-06-2004, 09:41 AM
I have booked a site..will bring the tinny..whether it gets in the water is a different story..and will not forget the vital survival items...Green Ginger Wine and some port.

Cloud_9
14-06-2004, 09:50 AM
think ill leave the cloud at home for saturday arvo affare and wet her sunday early mite chase a flaty or 2 just for practic for up cumming comp

Cheers cloud 9

MY-TopEnder
14-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Yeah bugger it.... i'll camp out for Saturday night. I'll bring the boat down and have a bit of a fish on the Sunday.

I'll book on Tuesday.

grinnercatcher
15-06-2004, 03:38 AM
Count me in ;D 8)

CHRIS_aka_GWH
15-06-2004, 11:06 AM
may see you blokes down there

i'll be winding my way blinding thru all those unlit beacons between jacobs well & the surf (errrrrr one) #:-X & fishing the suds - may have one on board already - that puts two seats up for grabs on BLACKMOON II but its who's johnny on the spot for a lift & my surf adventures can last a few hours or traverse a night & many kilometres.

look for the ridiculous orange Landrover.

seeyainthesurf,

chris

bugman
16-06-2004, 06:13 AM
Gentlemen, I'm out

Looks like I'm picking up the new rig on the weekend and then I've got a Bucks Party on Saturday night that is apparantly happening at my joint.

Oh well - beer, prawns and babes for me.

Enjoy the cold night air ;D

Bugman

sharkbait
16-06-2004, 06:22 AM
The red just north of the bedroom isnt lit, would be the one to watch out for. Might have a fish friday night, working all weekend.

Kris.

Billo
16-06-2004, 12:20 PM
Looks like Sunday will be the best option for me .
i will drive down and bring the boat .
can fit a couple onboard for a fish
if anyones interested , my number - 0412 967 370
or just PM me

bidkev
16-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Bugger! I can't come........got to accomodate more whingers coming over from the UK to look around with a view to emigrating.

Hope yooz all have a good 'un and I'll try and catch up again some time.

:( [smiley=furious2.gif]Bugger!

kev

Cloud_9
16-06-2004, 04:34 PM
think this weekend is the last trip in the cloud 9 till the new ute arrives, the clutch is getting very thin and its gotta last another month :-[ :-[ :-[

\Cheers Cloud 9

Maria
16-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Kev you're not bringing more of your whinging lot over are you! Already got one raving mad pom on this site... ;D. Should pop down for the day or something mate.

ME

NeilD
17-06-2004, 05:46 AM
I will try to drop by to put a few faces to names and have a cleansing ale or two. How is the 20-25kn SW going to impact on heading over to the beach? I havent hit that area this year. Are the best formations around The Bedrooms or up near the Bar. Where does everyone else expect to fish?

Cheers Neil

CHRIS_aka_GWH
17-06-2004, 07:16 AM
... How is the 20-25kn SW going to impact on heading over to the beach? ...

should be able to fish for snapper & trag jew with a half decent cast from the beach with that "breeze" ;D

... #Are the best formations around The Bedrooms or up near the Bar...

its all fairly ordinary but fishable with melon holes in places - it was a very sexy beach a month or two back but has filled in a lot. Low water turn, & fishing the outside dropoff is #a better prospect.

hope this helps Neil,

seeyainthesurf,

chris

Billo
17-06-2004, 07:17 AM
g'day Neil...
25 knott winds won't stop you from getting to the beach side ...there is a lot of islands through there that cover a lot of it ...just a few areas where the wind will tunnel and give up a bit of chop ...but by no means will stop you getting over there

CHRIS_aka_GWH
17-06-2004, 08:06 AM
that's one of those breezes that despite your very best efforts will put sand thru all your gear & good for sandblasting engine parts etc ;D

MY-TopEnder
17-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Bugger... 20/25 knot winds aren't fun out there in a little tinny... looks like i better pack the raincoat.

Maria
17-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Guys guys guys...if weather doesn't permit the best fishing....break out the coldies and get the drinking underway!!!

ME

MY-TopEnder
17-06-2004, 08:38 AM
Yeah good point.... *note to self... buy bottle of rum*

sharkbait
17-06-2004, 09:16 AM
The beach isn't looking too bad, I spent a fair portion of the weekend trudging up and down ;D If I were to head down this weekend I would be looking at the area about 1km north of the bedroom, to about 1km south. Although there was better water down around Currigee, which is too far south for me. Chris is right though, geez it was looking good a few weeks ago, in particular one nice jewie hole just north of the bedroom, which has shallowed out a bit now, but still a good spot to start looking for bream, dart and flathead. If it blows 20 - 25 s/w the best bet would be to park in the anchorage at the bedroom, and operate from there, as there is protection from the island. Some good tailor were caught opposite tipplers on saturday night as well.

Kris.

SeaHunt
17-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Hi Kris ,
How much of a walk is it across the island near the bedroom?
I have only ever bothered to walk across up the top end, near the end of Tiger Mullet channel.

bidkev
17-06-2004, 09:56 AM
[quote author=Maria link=board=General;num=1086867485;start=30#39 date=06/15/04 at 20:45:09]Kev you're not bringing more of your whinging lot over are you! <

They invited there bloody selves!

>Already got one raving mad pom on this site... ;D.<

Whose dat den? ;-)

>Should pop down for the day or something mate.<

Gonna try, if the deckie will let me.....gotta keep her sweet with this buggered back of mine.....on the other hand.....I could get an electric anchor winch :-)

cheers

kev

ken4159
17-06-2004, 10:44 AM
Weather starting to change, lookoin good

[issued 1106 Wednesday]
FORECAST FOR MORETON BAY
Wednesday until midnight: SW/S winds about 10/15 knots. Winds increasing to
10/20 knots overnight. Seas rising to 1.6 metres offshore from Comboyuro Pt to
Tangalooma Pt.
Thursday: SW/S winds increasing to about 20 knots.
Friday: SW winds easing to about 15/20 knots.
Saturday: W/NW winds 15 knots.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
17-06-2004, 10:47 AM
Hi Kris ,
How much of a walk is it across the island near the bedroom?
I have only ever bothered to walk across up the top end, near the end of Tiger Mullet channel.

bout the same at the bedrooms, maybe 100 -200 #shorter (the distance of the flats) but a bit more of the vertical up & down, thigh chaffing work #:o

chris not kris but chris none the less #;D

knowledge of the unlit beacon track in is useful & a good spotty at night

Lucky_Phill
17-06-2004, 11:09 AM
For those who are staying over or getting down there early Sunday, a couple of ' Club " fishoes will be joining me for breakfast ( 7.30ish ). Pop in and pick thier brains. They'll be fishing the Telegraph Shield Competition for Bream on the Saturday night.

Looks like a big turnout. Good to see. Even might get a show from Mr Ausfish himself ( Steve Brown ). ;) ;)

Thanks for the heads up on that Red Beacon Kris, well done.

Cheers Phill

ps. Ben, do you plan to fish at all ??? ??? ;) :P

Maria
17-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Hahahaha Phill....mate to be quite honest, I'd much rather blow the froth of a few coldies meeting up and having a yarn with some of you gentlemen. However, I do plan to dong a few fish up in between bouts of alcohol appreciation,that is, around the times at which drinking is not considered socially acceptable - i.e, before 0500. ;D

Ben

Touchy - R.I.P.
17-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey There Gang, Just got word from Betty Boobtube :-Xthat she is unable to meet some of the newbies heading down this weekend due to her heavy commintments personally thanking all the mighty maroons (on their big win tonight)will take her at least the rest of the week :o :o :o,Touchy also has to miss this one but I hope the wind forecast eases from the presentone,Bite times(middays) are not the best(unless doing the midnight fisho/allnight thing)but the percentages are high(in the 70% 80%,)should be some nice fish early morn/late arvo to be had. havva good trip everyone Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

MY-TopEnder
17-06-2004, 06:42 PM
Is anyone going down on the Friday night? i'm thinking of leaving work early on Friday night and going down there.

Also, Phill if we want a powered site, can we just book it then hang around with you guys? i get the impression the powered sites are close to the unpowered ones anyway.

michael_Brewer
17-06-2004, 09:24 PM
hey! Will be headin down with rob on Saturday morning if all goes to plan! Have used Jacobs well ramp 2 or 3 times and have been absolutely EATEN ALIVE BY MOSSIES! Bring the rid just in case, cause in the 2 minutes it takes to launch robs boat, we were scratchin all day :-X! Can't wait to meet some of you blokes and I might even join some you and knock off a few coldies! ::) ;D
cheers!
Mick! ;)
p.s GO THE MAROONS! ;D ;D ;D

adriancorrea
17-06-2004, 11:12 PM
[smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=furious2.gif]
Good onya Phil Im working night shift till tuesday and then got 3 weeks holidays.
Have to miss this one, cant even take a sickie as we have a home game on sat night. (top of the table clash)
Should be a good one with rides for the kids and fireworks at the end of the game.

Have fun fellas, catch heaps and dont get too drunk lol ;) ::)

Tight Lines
Adrian

spindles
18-06-2004, 02:27 AM
CHRIS. If all seats are not taken on BLACKMOON II I'd like to fill it, IF so what time you going? I look forward to a tailor treck.
spindles.

SeaHunt
18-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Kris as in Sharkbait, Chris as in CHRIS_aka_GWH :-/

mackmauler
18-06-2004, 06:59 AM
Thats right ;)

SeaHunt
18-06-2004, 07:31 AM
Its looking a bit like piss drinking weather.. 8)

Saturday: SW/W winds 15/20 knots increasing to 20/25 knots by evening.
Sunday: SW/W winds 20/30 knots

CHRIS_aka_GWH
18-06-2004, 07:39 AM
Kris as in Sharkbait, Chris as in CHRIS_aka_GWH # :-/

Chris as in legendary fish killer, lover of fine women & modest S.O.B. - THE AMAZING CHRIS as he is known. ;D

CHRIS. If all seats are not taken on BLACKMOON II I'd like to fill it, IF so what time you going?
I look forward to a tailor treck.
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #spindles.

Spindles,

would love to have ya aboard, as long as there's room with the size of my ego & all. #;D

At this stage I have me, one definite, yourself & one maybe so you're in for a lift. I will be at the boat ramp from about 3pm (can't give an exact time cause I have a family BBQ to put an appearance in at midday.

Am planning to do dusk until at least the top - that's about 10pm - could well be a little longer - I like to hang in that slack water on the top if i find a good hole.

There's going to be some punch in that tide - almost 2m of water coming up - bring a variety of lead to suit.

We also like to fish dark - if you have a set light on the beach leave it at home this trip.

If you fish the surf with a poof err spinning reel bring a nice skirt - you'll be expected to wear it #;) ;D ;D ;D

look forward to meeting ya

watch for the orange Series 3 Landrover & the white 4.75m Nomad with Ausfish stickers called Blackmoon II & introduce yourself. I probably pop in on the party if I'm not chasing the sun anyway.

chris

MY-TopEnder
18-06-2004, 07:47 AM
Well bugger it... i'm buying a whole Nav lights setup and all that gear for the boat tomorrow and attemtping to wire it all up tomorrow arvo to have it all ready. I'm also buying a dirty great big spotlight to do a bit of night fishing.

Its gonna be rough as guts out there though... 20knot winds with 2m of water coming in. I have a feeling i'm going to spend a bit of time this weekend drenched from head to toe.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
18-06-2004, 09:27 AM
... ITS JUST A WEE BREEZE SKIPPER - BESIDES WE SHOULD SEE STRADDIE SOON !!!!

spindles
18-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Chris, I'll be there before 3.0 so i'll pop in to the party before you arrive so if i'm not there DONT WAIT. spindles

MY-TopEnder
18-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Well i've just got off the phone to them booking a powered site. I asked her to make sure its one near where the other ausfishers are. If anyone needs to use phone chargers or whatever while you're there, you're welcome to come plug em in...

I'll be there at about 9am maybe a tad later, depending on how long it takes to service the car and if it decides to be a dirty mutha-chucka like it always does.

MICHAELG
18-06-2004, 02:08 PM
hi all

I will be there at 9am sat to meet my new deckie -site booked

Scotty- I have a big esky(123L) It will stay in da boat. you can bring a small 1 if you want. If that wind stays true, we'll be a creek for sure. Might bring some crab pots as well

Michael

adamleah
19-06-2004, 08:01 AM
Due to average weather forecast , My rig will be staying at home but I will probably drop into camp Saturday arvo to catch up with everyone..
What time would be best to drop in? ..I don't wanna turn up and everyone is out fishin....

Adam

Lucky_Phill
19-06-2004, 09:13 AM
bbq @3pm

some of us will NOT be hiting the water. bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr !

see ya there.

Phill

jaybee
19-06-2004, 09:58 AM
Hey phil if you promise to wear the lycras in this weather i will come down for a visit. (NOT) LOL. hope you all do well, my turn next year.
cheers
Joe

MTpockets
19-06-2004, 12:33 PM
I will be there around 1ish then the 1st mate will be coming to pick me up about 3-30 ish... should get a few bourbons in b4 then
cyas then
Les

Lucky_Phill
19-06-2004, 12:54 PM
sort of the last word people.

The weather won't put the " hardnose " fishoes off one bit. There are some nice little places out of the wind down that way. And I'd be berleying hard to bring the bugga's to me.

The surf boys will have a great night, sure a tad cool, but the wind is very good and the swell isn't too bad.

I should be there by 10ish. The Red Ute, Skanky Hoe and the big yellow....Ausfish Banner will get you to the place of many beers etc.

Don't forget the bbq at 3pm. reminding you to bring food, grog and chair etc.

OH, I am erecting a large tarp to protect the overnighters from the .......breeze ;D ;)

Phill

MY-TopEnder
19-06-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm aiming to be there about 10am as well... Not sure where the powered sites are in relation to the unpowered ones but i'll be in a powered one, and i've asked to be as close to the Ausfishers as possible. If ya see a Blue (well slightly brown) VS Commdore and boat in tow, that'll be me.

Also, the offer of using the power on my site for phone chargers or whatever still stands.

Billo
19-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Fellas , any need for me to bring the boat along sunday morn ?
anyone still be back at camp or will u all be on the water ?

MICHAELG
19-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Phil

What is the go for fires(it gunna be cold) they got pits?
I can grab a bag on the way down

Michael

Lucky_Phill
19-06-2004, 04:13 PM
sorry Michael, No Fires.

but ' other' warm equipment will be there ::)

Phill

SNELLY
19-06-2004, 04:52 PM
Phil,

Now I'm not fully up on the story but is Greta part of the "other" warm equipment ??

Have a good weekend every one.

Looks like we are in for a good day up here tomorrow AT LAST winds to 10kn - Hope I remember the way to the reef.

Snelly

Lucky_Phill
20-06-2004, 03:59 AM
Because of the open access by the general public, Greta, has decided that she is unable to attend this M & G.

Her popularity causes mayhem and autograph seekers appear from nowhere. She has asked me to pass on a few x x x x & O O O
to the guys from the last meet.

Greta has also told me that her and Betty Boobtube look forward to the next M & G with great anticipation.

She went on the say that she has been, 'bending the rod' often, getting her hands on some good ' tackle ', landing a ' big one ' every so often and has achieved a few " records ". ::) ;D

Yes, some of us will be there til Sunday lunch time !

Phill

Maria
20-06-2004, 06:45 AM
Does Greta land her big ones in a net or with a gaff? She got a keeper bag to keep the good ones in? ;D

ME

NeilD
20-06-2004, 03:49 PM
I am sitting at home with the dreaded wog. A cool night would not have been conductive to my wellbeing. Will try to catch up at the next M&G. Hope you had a great night. Can someone post fishing reports and what the beach structure was like as I hope to head down later in the week.

Cheers Neil

blaze
20-06-2004, 04:26 PM
well i hope they all get a wet ar** and no fish, would love to be there and will get to one of them SPONERSHIP PLEASE AUSFISH
sitting in the rain and cold with envy
cheers
blaze

Big_Kev
20-06-2004, 04:44 PM
That will teach you for living south of the border Blaze LOL

blaze
20-06-2004, 05:17 PM
will have to come for a visit one day, boss (wife) reckons its to hot. may have to leave her home
cheers
blaze

adriancorrea
22-06-2004, 09:32 PM
Tell her she should have been here on the weekend Blaze.
BLOODY COLD, But I bet it was even colder down that way lol
Looks like everyone had a good time.

Whens the next one Phil???

Tight Lines
Adrian

blaze
23-06-2004, 02:31 AM
hi adrian
yep your right, its bloody cold at the moment but ya get that in a tassie winter, or it might be i am getting soft
cheers
blaze

CHRIS_aka_GWH
23-06-2004, 08:44 AM
some of the catch available to the hard men at the M&G willing to brave the extreme winds #;D

bugman
23-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Nice !!!

I might try that next time round - get a youngster to hold my fish so they look bigger ;D

CHRIS_aka_GWH
23-06-2004, 11:09 AM
[smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif] [smiley=brood.gif]

MTpockets
23-06-2004, 11:11 AM
LOL@chris

propdinger
23-06-2004, 01:34 PM
pmsl

SeaHunt
23-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Nice !!!

I might try that next time round - get a youngster to hold my fish so they look bigger ;D

Don't bother critic-ing the fish mate , how about a report on the Bucks Party. ::)