PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to the joke of the day?

jaybee
26-06-2004, 03:02 PM
I know it got a bit out of hand with language and Innuendo, this is why i stopped posting, however if members kept it clean, maybe steve could see his way to bring it back
cheers
Joe.
A US marine squad was driving North out of Basra when they came upon an Iraqi soldier badly injured and unconscious. Nearby, on the opposite side of the road, was an Australian soldier in a similar but less serious state.
The Aussie was conscious and alert. As first aid was given to both men, the Aussie was asked what had happened. The Aussie reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway and coming south was a heavily armed Iraqi soldier. Seeing each
other we both took cover." "What happened then?" the corpsman asked.
"I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable #######, and he yelled back: 'John Howard is a miserable #######'.
We were standing there shaking hands when a truck hit us."

Kerry
26-06-2004, 03:30 PM
jock of the day :o, ah sorry jaybee the joke of the day is here every day :P

Cheers, Kerry

jaybee
26-06-2004, 04:05 PM
onya kerry ROFLMAO, although i must admit i do like to watch the kerry n jock show. ;D :-X

ba229
26-06-2004, 06:47 PM
Beat me to it Kerry.
I was going to suggest the very same thing. Always good for a laugh.

Gazza
26-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Jok of the century........ ::)

The WWF mob ,should be correctly called
The WTF mob.... ;D :D :D :D

Seriously :-*

MTpockets
27-06-2004, 05:04 AM
I dont mind the jock v kerry show..... the current series is pretty good. The re-runs get a tad off colour but hey.... comedy is timeless, bring it on !!!