PDA

View Full Version : Places to Buy in US???

yockman
23-07-2004, 08:45 AM
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend sites from the Us where they have bought stuff (already know Basspro)? Just want to compare a few prices.
Cheers and thanks in advance
Yockman

el_carpo
23-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Hi Yockman. There are tons of companies here that sell fishing and other outdoor goods on the net. I don't think it would be right of me to list them here on a private website (if they want advertising on this site, they can pay a sponsorship fee right?) so I'll send you a PM.

E.C.

yockman
23-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Much appreciated El Carpo,
Just want a couple of hour guages, they seem very dear her for what they are

boatboy50
23-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Hey,
any chance you can pass some info this way also?
Please. Please.
Regards
Darren

caveman
23-07-2004, 03:20 PM
me too please

clutter
23-07-2004, 03:30 PM
I don't want to list any here as it is a private site but the easiest way to find shops is to use the "exact phrase" search (detailed search) in google and enter a particular model of sounder eg Navman 5100 and see what you get. Once you get a page of a company just click their home button and have a look around. Best to see if they will ship internationally first or you may be wasting your time.

Hope this helps,

Clutter

el_carpo
24-07-2004, 05:25 AM
Boatboy, Caveman, I sent out a PM to you too. Hope they help. If it didn't help or didn't get sent properly, let me know and I'll try some more. Clutter is right about doing a Google search. I entered "fishing catalogs" and was burried in an avalanche of listings. ;D