PDA

View Full Version : WEBBY/W/END/FORECAST

Touchy - R.I.P.
05-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Spiderman,How about the early forecast :o,FRi/Sat.SW15 early,EASING BELOW 10 each arvo :D :D :D,Gotta' be happy with that,PLUS,Major bite time(tho' only 40% :(),4:30pm to 7:00pm & Sun.morning(50%)another Major 05:00am to 07:30am. Here Fishy Fishy ;D ;D ;D.Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Lucky_Phill
05-08-2004, 10:51 AM
I think you are looking to far into it, Fred.

Fish ain't that smart and they can't read Solunar Tables.

My theory is plonk a well cured bait in front of their nose's and hang on. If that don't work, crack the top off a Green Death Bottle, and hang on !

Yes, wind conditions look the goods this weekend, but is a poor bite time. The offhsore seas should be down as well, due the the westerly direction of the current winds.

My thoughts for this weekend to is head offshore close and load up on baits ( Yakka and Slimies ),for a time when the Fishing God, says to the little fishies, that it is OK to munch on Touchy's bait.

See ya soon, Fred.

Phill

DaneCross
05-08-2004, 11:02 AM
Ahh Phill you're too harsh on poor Fred, spoiling his dreams of catching the big one ;) ;D Get out there Touchy and show him up [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
Dane

bugman
05-08-2004, 11:20 AM
What ??? ??? ??? ???

Are you backing out Phil you big Wuss.

Do you think if I insult you enough then you'll change your mind. Weather depending we're off this weekend. It would be good to have another boat.

Brett

Lucky_Phill
05-08-2004, 12:47 PM
When you say Brett, that you are " off ", this weekend. What makes this weekend so special, apparently you are "off" every weekend, and in particular after a night on the FREE turps.

Yes, we are heading offshore, and we are collecting bait, and we are droping it in front of snodger Red Fish and their friends.

Still, blowing 15knots Sat morning, but that will drop out on the tide. mmmmmm ! ;)

Phill

Touchy - R.I.P.
06-08-2004, 02:33 AM
Phil,You are being far too harsh on the Bugman & his fishing prowess(not to mention his wind rating ::)),You know if he is serious about putting fresh fish on the table,HE JUST TAKES LEAANNE.!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.Touchy.><>.

bugman
06-08-2004, 05:12 AM
I admit it Fred - pure and simple ;D ;D

She doesn't like the offshore stuff much though - too rough for her and she struggles winding in 7kg nobbies from 100m.

Having said that I have seen her land a double hookup of cobes all by herself. Adimittedly they were only about 6kg each but not a bad job.

PS a fishn we will go a fishn we will go hey ho the dairy oh a fishn we will go.