PDA

View Full Version : Damn good site this.

ba229
14-08-2004, 07:36 PM
I know we go through this every once in a while but i just wanted to extend my gratitude to Steve (Mr. Ausfish) and the moderators for the excellent site they provide.

I have had my critisisms before and voiced them, but i would like to say that this is truely the best fishing website on the net and the membership is full of people with valuable information and questions.

In recent past I have started to fish with soft plastics (SP's) and the info i have been able to gain from this site has been invaluable. Further more i have been able to post pictures of my successes and this makes it even more special for me.

I'm starting to get teary eyed now so I will leave it at that :-)

But can i leave this post by saying... don't go changing baby, we love you just the way you are. :-)

SeaSaw
14-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Here here. I am amazed by the help and assitance offered by people on this site. I don't know of anywhere else where you can ask a question and get so many helpful responses and so many diverse view points. This all adds up to a greater knowledge of our passtime - boating and fishing. It is also a fantastic place for meeting a great bunch of people with the same interest. :)

Keep it up Steve.

Only one thing I would change. I think a new board is in order called "Fishing Regulations/Environmental issues". There seems to be so many posts on the general board around these subjects that it almost warrants a board of its own. Unfortunately these issues are now here to stay.

Cheers

Mark

charexblue
15-08-2004, 03:41 AM
Likewise agree, a great site, even better as quite a few members fish in an area i love travelling to and it is great to read their advice and tips.
fish regs/ envir issues eeek a minefield even i have to argue to try and find out those at high level communication.
A great site Steve well done. All the best Peter

propdinger
15-08-2004, 04:20 AM
what can i say 100% with you guys

keep it up steve

dont forget to shop on steve's online shop as it will help to keep tyhe site running
(no im not gettng payed for this) just the way it is site cost money to run and i try to do my bit

jeff

baldyhead
15-08-2004, 07:10 AM
& from me too...Bloody good one Steve, yuh bloods worth bottling M8.
cheers baldy

Morlers
15-08-2004, 03:06 PM
I'll 2nd that motion (or should I say 6th it?). I must say I look forward to signing on each afternoon after work to check the new posts. Every day I learn a bit more of boating and fishing and sometimes I can offer my assistance or opinion. Great stuff guys and gals ;D

:) :)

Morlers

Morlers
15-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Oops, a typo. It should be 'offer my assistance or opinion'. :D

Morlers

Morlers
15-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Hang on. The last sentence wont come out correctly. I type 'my assis' and it comes out 'disagree'. What's going wrong?

??? ???

Morlers

Morlers
15-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Still wrong. Hope you guys know what I meant.

Morlers

nisrol
15-08-2004, 07:43 PM
here is another vote of gratitude to steve for the great site that has developed into a very lucarative (i think thats how it's spelt) web site
not sure if your still living at the same place steve but if you are e-mail me and when i pick up the 4by will drop in and say hello

cheers for now and keep up the good work steve
andy

nonibbles
16-08-2004, 04:15 AM
luv it. thanks steve. keep it up.

allniter
16-08-2004, 06:35 AM
Yes I am "ADDICTED" to this site, i must admit,
every night here i sit,
taking in all the info,
telling the kids - "away you go",
if i could only spend this much time fishing,
hoping to improve my catch - always wishing,
i think i'll end up with square eyes,
a fishing legend i"ll never be - i'm starting to realise,
thanks steve - great informative site,
gotta go now - the kids are into another fight !!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

philip_thomson
16-08-2004, 08:51 AM
this is the best fishing chat site i know of and its great to be apart of it. i have to agree with allniter that i am addicted to the site as well.
cheers philip

bidkev
16-08-2004, 08:56 AM
Hang on. #The last sentence wont come out correctly. #I type 'my assis' and it comes out 'disagree'. #What's going wrong?

??? ???

Morlers

Happened to me the other day. The thread somehow showed a word that I'm sure that I didn't write.

cheers

kev

bidkev
16-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Yup! This is the best site that I've ever been to, (fishing or otherwise) and the most agreeable and helpful members that I've ever encountered. I've learned a lot here, now all I've got to do is put it into practice :-) Congratulations all round, members, moderators, and especially to Steve for making it all gel.

cheers

kev

propdinger
16-08-2004, 09:17 AM
its called a filter to stop certain types of words appering (words kids shouldnt hear or see ;) :-X )

ba229
16-08-2004, 10:34 AM
any examples of the words propdinger? ;D ;D ::)