PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lower than a snakes belly.............

MulletMan
23-08-2004, 04:20 AM
Mark (Gazza?) made our day when he offered to donate some fuel to our unit at VMR Victoria Point. Geez, our vehicle went U/S last week so never got to Morayfield and then lost his damn mobile phone number..............0439 something!
Absolutely spewing over our cockup as we don't normally operate as slack as this. Thought it was "Gazza"?
Oh yeh, and naturally my PC and it's contact list is sulking at the moment so.........
anybody here help me out so Mark can stick knives in me for letting him down...... bugga
Thanks
Ian Fischer

Gazza
23-08-2004, 07:25 AM
Mate , this is Gary-Gazza , Mark-SeeSaw was paid direct on 10/8 $140 (200L) , check your PM from me 10/8( at Ausfish) sent you Marks Mob. No. for you guys to arrange collection , any dramas lemme know and can re-send his Mob (via PM)

All should be OK [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] ,probably still waiting for you.
Regards
Gazza(Gary)

SeaSaw
23-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Ian,

I tried to contact you yesterday at Vicky Point but you weren't on duty, as I hadn't heard back from you. I will PM my mobile number again. I also left my number at the VMR. I am keen to get the fuel down to you as soon as possible, as I don't feel right having been paid but still having the goods.

Gazza, The money came through no problems.

Hope to talk to you soon Ian.

Cheers,
Mark

Brett_Finger
24-08-2004, 02:21 AM
Good work fellas ! it's good to see people helping people.
hookin,Brett

MulletMan
24-08-2004, 05:53 AM
Thanks guys for help - all OK and picking up the juice today or tomorrow.
Much appreciated
Ian