PDA

View Full Version : WHAT'S BETTER?

woody74
30-08-2004, 04:54 PM
;) Hi guy's and galls. Just pondering a question. What's better. DRINKING WITH YA MATES? SEX? OR FISHING ;D. I would neally say personally Fishing would win hands down eighty percent of the time, but we all need to unwind somehow ;D. NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE DRINKING OR SEX THAT IS.LOL ;D ;D ;) ;). Anyway thought I would share that with you's all and see your opinions. TIGHT LINES GUY'S.

Daintreeboy
30-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Can't ya do all three at once?

Daintreeboy
30-08-2004, 05:01 PM
assuming of course their are girls among the crowd your drinking with.......phew got out of that one pretty well ::)

Needmorerum
30-08-2004, 05:01 PM
As long as your doing one or the other and not all three at once, Personally I would mix two of them together, and they are both done with your clothes on. Been married to long for the other one, I would have a shorter wait for a fish to bite than the wife to.

Corry

basserman
30-08-2004, 05:03 PM
<---------- Read what it says ;D

MulletMan
30-08-2004, 05:03 PM
What is drinking and fishing????

Dr_Dan
30-08-2004, 05:05 PM
I reckon fishing with either of the other two!

cuda
30-08-2004, 06:12 PM
would have to have a very understanding wife / gf to be doing all 3 at once
being allowed to do 1 at a time i think myself lucky

caloundra
31-08-2004, 05:30 AM
FISHING but the other 2 are good back up plans when you can't get out there

old_mate_china
31-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Its about location location guys.... Now last week when it was freezing cold and blowing its ass off out on the water I think snuggling under the sheets was a great option and hands down a winner ;D ;D ;D, and last month when my mate Gazza went to the Cape he was glad not to be drinking when the inspectors paid their regular visits to his campsite out at kowanyama, :o :o then again when the wind is down and the moon is in its right phase, theres nothing much beats being on the water wetting a line. ;) ;) ;)

AussieMozzie
31-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Gotta say fishing as their is plenty more time to fit the other things into the plan.

Cloud_9
31-08-2004, 03:24 PM
well! [smiley=speechless.gif]
i dont want to brastfeem here but there's a time and a place for everything GOOD Great and FUN.
but you do have to get your priority's right though.
Saturday morning : good weather, Fishing [smiley=oops.gif]
Saturday morning : bad weather , Breakie in bed [smiley=gorgeous.gif] [smiley=love.gif]
and the drinking well you can add that to ether depending on the time of day. :D
so there you go

Cheers Cloud 9

mulletguts
31-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Well fishing and sex both require you using your rod and finishing up smelling like a bait bucket and no matter which one you do you end up drinking with your mates and bullshi#*@ng about how good it was too them so i guess each has a special place in my heart.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
31-08-2004, 03:43 PM
easy ......

do 'em all in the King George Square fountain - whichever gets the biggest fine ...
must be the most fun ;D

chris