PDA

View Full Version : The Squidilizing squirter?

Dug
12-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Driving home from Brisbane on Friday I was again tailgaited by two particularly obnoxious hoons. #After blocking the road and driving at 80k's in a 110k zone they speed up and followed me for some time playing chicken etc not a good drive.

With them about 2 meters off my rear bumper I began thinking " Wouldn't it be nice to have a tube of foul smelling gunk to dump from the back of my ute something like squid ink mixed with with wood glue" one of my mates has rigged the sewerage tank on his motor-home to a waste pipe so he can dump it on empty stretches of highway i just imagined dumping to so it sprayed out over the hoons. #It would keep the bastards off my bumper for a while anyway [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=angryfire.gif]

MY-TopEnder
12-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Washer bottle from say a large car like a commodore, 3 or 4 m of wiring, 12v power source, windscreen washer pump and jet....

It wouldn't work with wood glue but sure would with something like squid ink.

el_carpo
12-09-2004, 09:14 PM
Tailgaiters--incontrovertible proof of Darwin's theory that man is a direct descendant of some smelly, dimwitted ape. Some are closer relatives than others. Fishermen, for the most part, are the most advanced of our species, I would think, as most apes naturally fear water while we spend all of our free time on it or near it trying to outsmart and catch fish. Further proof is the fact that we do not allow bananas on our boats. Tell me, what kind of ape would willingly avoid a perfectly good banana eh? None that I have ever known. Not that all of the apeness is gone (I know I screach like a raving chimp whenever i get a backlash in my reel ;D) but for the most part, we try to stay clear of most "ape" behavior like tailgaiting, ballroom dancing, and going to the ballet. :P

Just my two cents.

E.C.

Dug
13-09-2004, 01:53 PM
nice idea top ender #I wonder how I would explain the new switch to my wife ??? :-) "what is that BIG RED BUTTON?"

it would give new meaning to dump and burn!

imported_admin
13-09-2004, 02:03 PM
Dug

What were the circumstances ?

I take it you were not sitting in the right hand lane doing 90km/h or more and not overtaking, as that would be against the law.

I wouldn't suggest dumpimg something from tha back of your ute as you would then be responsible for any acccident or injury that occured.

MY-TopEnder
13-09-2004, 06:40 PM
Good point you make there Steve... of course using that method isn't something condoned by many people. Especially the authorities.

It is something commonly used in the burnout comp circuit i believe though. The jet is mounted in the wheel well and sprays sillicone onto the tyres to reduce wear.

Dug
13-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Yes I know it would be against the law and dangerous and stupid thing to do but I do love to THINK about doing it. #

It's that or THINK about forcing them off the road and smashing their stupid heads in, #but I would not do that either.

I do carry a Thawacky stick in the ute. The only time I have used it was on the highway outside Kalgoolie WA. An emu had been hit by a truck and was flailing about with smashed legs. #I stopped walked back and put it out of its misery with the pick axe handle, wiped the blood off and walked back to the ute.

Margo my wife commented "that was odd, no one stopped to help you" there was a lot of traffic that day.

My reply "Margo, if you saw me beating a fully grown emu to death with a pick axe handle.... would you stop?"

I do believe that is illegal to under the letter of the law but there was no way I could leave an animal in pain.

el_carpo
13-09-2004, 09:02 PM
I don't blame you for killing the emu either. It was going to die anyway. You saved it from suffering for a long time. It was the right thing to do. Animal control couldn't have saved it with two crushed legs and whatever other injuries it had sustained.

Neil_c
14-09-2004, 03:41 AM
"one of my mates has rigged the sewerage tank on his motor-home to a waste pipe so he can dump it on empty stretches of highway"

I work on those empty stretches of highway.....some things I rather not know about.

Neil :(

wacco_fozzy
14-09-2004, 10:48 AM
A mate of mine reckons every driver should be issued with 2 RPG rounds to be used in appropriate circumstances. I think he never got over Mad Max, all those years ago..

Dug
14-09-2004, 04:34 PM
MMMM RPG rounds.

My theory is "Open Day" every year they should hold a lottery with say 10,000 winners each winner gets a tag and a pistol to allow them to shoot one idiot.

This would work in many ways, it would increase productivity, decrease unemployment and increase politeness in the community.

If you know open day is coming up there is NO WAY you are going to be rude to anyone:-)

Se the movie/video/DVD "Series 7, The Contender" #obscure and super violent but an interesting concept on Reality TV.