PDA

View Full Version : Political Exposure - Fishing Party

gunna
15-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Don't take this as criticism cos its not meant to be. Spent the weekend on the GC so got to read Qld papers for a change. I read a number of political stories and things like which seats were hot potatos because of local issues. But there was no mention of the Fishing Party. I would have thought with all the rigmarole thats been going on with the GBR thing that the Fishing Party may have been mentioned. Just wondering what it will take to see it in print ?

nulla
16-09-2004, 03:48 AM
Getting the mainstream media to print press releases from the fishing party is not proving to be easy. Get the next edition of either Bush n Beach or NQ Fish and Boat and there should be some reading re the party. Membership and funding is what we need to get the messaqge out. Adds in the mainstream press are being prepared now, but being new at the game it takes time. There is a lot happening 'behind the scenes' at present and we hope you will see more about us soon.

BigE
16-09-2004, 06:49 AM
keep at it nulla, dealing with the "press" is never easy and is usally a two edged sword. many thanks 4 all the effort you guys are putting in TFP member 405

Sean
17-09-2004, 03:07 AM
where can i find fishing party policies? :)

Jeremy
17-09-2004, 03:13 AM
www.thefishingparty.info

Leo_N.
17-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Send a PM to KC - he sent me a bundle that I'm still trying to find time to get through.