PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Custaro
22-09-2004, 04:33 AM
Hi All!

Have been a regular visitor/reader of the site for a while now. I lived and fished in Rocky for most of my years, moved to Brisbane and now settled in Birkdale. Have been trying to work the Bay out for the past 12mths using the site as a guide of where to go, what set-ups to use etc. Big thanks to all, it has given heaps of help. I plan to contribute back to the site from now on, so you hopefully you should hear from me soon.

Clayton

zedjack33
22-09-2004, 04:39 AM
Welcome to a ripper of a site :D

Being a contributer is what makes it all work.
Look forward to too some posts.

Cheers Zedjack33 ;)

Quinny69
22-09-2004, 08:38 AM
Custaro, Is "custaro" from the Brissy band Custards album of the same name? If so, good taste in music mate, welcome to Ausfish, great site with a heep of good local info. Quinny

seqfisho
22-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Welcome aboard Clayton

Cant think of a better buch of guys to be involved with, no egomaniacs on this site (except maybe mackmauler ;D ;D :P)

Regards Glen

Maria
22-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Welcome fellow Redlander - Wellington Point here. Hang around, plenty to learn. ;D

Ben

mackmauler
22-09-2004, 03:11 PM
Hey Clayton, what sort of rig are you running around in, if you see any ausfish stickers come over for a chat could be me :) Glen, where have you been lately? sounds like someone wants a shot at the title :-*
Rob

adamleah
22-09-2004, 04:02 PM
About time you made a post Clayton .....
You still have to come out with me fishing one day ..... Bring Scott too..

Got some fish here if you want some ;D

Cheech
22-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Welcolme Clayton.

I did pretty much the same thing. Was viewing the site for nearly a year before I registered, but sure glad I did. You often have specific questions you want to ask. I have never not received the answer.

Have learnt so much from the guys, I try to contribute wherever I can. Partly to pay back, but mostly just because. Easy to get drawn in as it really is the same as a club.

Cheech

blaze
22-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Hi Clayton
Welcome, best fish related site i have found

Hi Cheech
Better than a club, less bitch'n
cheers
blaze

Custaro
23-09-2004, 04:28 AM
Thanks for the offer Adam but I just spent 3 weeks back home and topped up the supplies with a few fat spaniards. It was a tad more fun than a chat over the back fence too ;). Next time you got some fresh dolphin fish give me a call, that was yummo. Definately have to organise that trip.

Quinny, the name does come from the great Brisband band. I also have thoughts about naming my boat "The Wahooti Fandago"!! That could be taking it a bit too far.

Rob, I got a 4.55m SeaJay SP with a Yamaha 50 4st. I'm pretty familiar with your boat from your posts.

Clayton

bidkev
23-09-2004, 06:11 AM
Welcome to the site Clayton. It's quite fun here, and informative too, as you have probably already found out. Look forward to your postings.

cheers

kev