PDA

View Full Version : Giant tarpon

Brett_Hoskin
17-09-2004, 05:02 PM
http://gianttarpon.com/sharkattack01.mov Giant tarpon

Shazbanger
17-09-2004, 05:28 PM
Da-YY-um Man did that happen to you? wow! That's crazy ::)

Dug
17-09-2004, 05:34 PM
You would not want to slip and fall in would you?

Zeeke
17-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Those sharkies just want a relaxing cuddle.. that Tarpon just forgot they were playing saltwater tag with there teeth..

Tim

el_carpo
17-09-2004, 09:44 PM
[smiley=wreck.gif]

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhh hhhhhh!!!!!

Mt. Everest here I come! Now THAT is IT!!! A fish that big gets ripped into bite-sized snackies without those monsters even breaking a sweat! I can just imagine what they'd do to somenone who fell in. :o At first sign of those things, I'd have cut the line, scrambled to the motor, and made a dead run for shore, never to return. As a matter of fact, I don't think I'd get anywhere near an ocean without a heavy calibered machine gun of some kind, a flame thrower, a couple of bazookas, grenades, a vial of holy water, some candy to snack on, maybe a nice folding chair, an umbrella, shoes, a comic book to read (for those dull, down times between shark attacks), sun-screen and enough anti-shark spray for me but not anyone else on the boat (If three go in, I figure they'll get the guys NOT wearing the shark spray. I'm a lousy swimmer and I'll need the head start.) ;D

Heheh! I've freaked out for having a large spider on me once while fishing.--"Get 'im off! Get 'im off! Quick, before he crawls down my shirt!!!" I can just imagine a shark scenario. "Get 'im off! Get 'im off! Before he eats what's in my shirt!" Whew! That was some video! Bet that will keep you guys on your toes. Kind of drives home the notion of safety first while boating/fishing.

E.C., "Chicken of the sea."

Brett_Hoskin
23-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Da-YY-um Man did that happen to you? wow! That's crazy ::)

No I just found it on the net.