PDA

View Full Version : CRRRRROIKEY! Lookee here!

Render
29-09-2004, 05:58 AM
Woohoo! It's the most dangerous snake in the whole of Austrrrralia!

Oi found this little bloke roight outside my own garage, curled up under my boat! Rrrrrrripper! It got rrrrilly annoyed! He was strrroiking at the camera the whole time! Stroike stroike! Strioke stroike!

Whooo! I'll tell ya - if I got a tag off this little fellah - I'd be a goner fer sure! It's a brrrrown tree snake, and it's only a little bloke, but it's gotta punch like Mike Tyson. If I'd been any closer than 30 feet away, behind a wall, up a tree, holding a whip & chair, it would have tagged me, no probs!

Whoooo, croikey, blimey, etc etc...

Cheers

Rrrrr.

Kerry
29-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Crikey ;) a harmless little brown tree snake

Cheers, Kerry.

agnes_jack
29-09-2004, 06:35 AM
If that worries you, look out when you meet your first Taipan!

lol, Tony ;D ;D ;D

PinHead
29-09-2004, 06:39 AM
I hope you moved him and let him go...he won't hurt you.

aido
29-09-2004, 02:26 PM
i'd turn him into 2 harmless little snakes
and move him into the otto bin.

we had a 5ft brown snake being nasty under
a boeing 777 airliners main wheels last week.
as the aircraft was pushed back, the mainwheels
rolled over the back half of him.. ;D ;D ;D
he went 'stroiking' at the wheels to no avail,
then was kinda flattened like a dinner plate as the
push tug ran over the head half.. :'( :'( :'(

Volvo
29-09-2004, 02:31 PM
:)make good Whiting bait dont they Kerry :D..

MulletMan
29-09-2004, 03:41 PM
You can get pissed, stoned, drive on the footpath and kill a Mum and her kids and get out on a suspended sentance in this country, but God help you if you kill a snake! In the slammer and throw away the key!

ba229
29-09-2004, 03:57 PM
lmao commodore. unfortunately it is all too true

Render
30-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Bloody hippies! >:(

Everyone's all "awwww poor snakey-wakey".

What about poor Rendy-Wendy having to go and change his panty-wantys?? Eh??

You bunch of tree-huggers can rest assured. Hissing Sid is safe and well. My 75 year old neighbour heard me screaming like a girl and came to see what the fuss was about.

He's a country boy, born and bred. He took one look and said pretty much what Keyy & Pinhead said.

The bovversome bootlace was persuaded onto a shovel and transported to the tree line. He was given a stern lecture on the fact that he was a Tree Snake and could he kindly stick to his lot in life, i.e trees, from now on.

remains to be seen if he ignores me or not.

Cheers,

R

el_carpo
30-09-2004, 09:16 PM
;D Steve Irwin lives!

Crrrroikeees! ;D

How is Mr Irwin anyway? I heard that he had some troubles over feeding his kid to a crocodile or something and for slapping a whale down in Antarctica? I enjoy his show and think he's pretty funny but I wish he'd just give the dangerous stunts a rest. Did his wife pull his lower lip over his head and punch him in the face for the baby endangering incident by the way?

Stay away from poisonous snakes--words to LIVE by. ;)

ANYFISH
01-10-2004, 01:24 PM
The only good snake is a dead snake [smiley=rifle.gif]

except for the old pythons and whip snakes ;) ;)
look out for those other brown buggers.

cheers anyfish

adrian
01-10-2004, 02:18 PM
back when i had a 4wd 10yrs back any snake was very deadly when it gets wrapped around the drive train . i.ve had red bellies to deal with so my first saying goes any snake is good when dead [smiley=rifle.gif] now if it's not in my way and leaves me alone then it will live happily
anzac