PDA

View Full Version : Great Service

Big_Kev
01-10-2004, 03:37 PM
After dropping the boat off on Wednesday for a new canopy I will give credit where credit is due. I was recomended by a couple of sources to this trimmer.
I dropped it off to Rowland Street Boat Trimmers and told the guy what I wanted and he was a litle casual and just said yep, and yep.
He told me it would be ready on Friday and I left not knowing what to expect.
Today I was told that the job was done, ahead of time. So off I went to pick it up wondering what I was going to encounter, you know with some of the bad experiences I have had in the past that we all seem to have at times.
When I got there the boat was out the front and ready to go and from the first sight I knew they had done a great job and closer inspection revealed that the tradesmanship was second to none, and most of all it was exactly the way I said I wanted it. The price was not the cheapest but I will easy pay more for a good job that I will be happy with and not have something that looks cheap.
Credit to the people at ROWLAND STREET BOAT TRIMMERS I will give them my recomendation. [smiley=laola.gif]
Cheers Kev 8)

Lucky_Phill
01-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Yes Kev , they have been around for donkeys'.

Everyone down here knows they are good , but that does come at a price, but as you say, if you feel you recieved good service and a good product, the price is secondary.

Cheers Phill ( where's the pic ? )

bidkev
01-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Nothing like a satisfied customer to bring a smile to your face. great stuff Kev.

Ebs
02-10-2004, 05:29 AM
Good to hear Kev, as it it can be a bit hard to get quality workmanship at times. I am in the market for some canopy & clears work. Could you please pm me with cost, and as Phill said a pic would be nice.

Cheers,
Mick

boatboy50
02-10-2004, 01:17 PM
Hey Guys,
While we are on this subject, ill commend someone for a good job.
Recently, while looking to purchase a second hand boat, i wanted an engine inspection to check all was ok.
As the boat was up Redcliffe way, i called Sundown Marine, at 2pm on a Saturday. Without any prior booking, i was told if i had it down to him before three (they close at 4) he could have a look at it.
I got it there in time, the mechanic was very helpful, thorough, spent an hour on it, and in the end charged me not a cent.
Now that is great service, well and truly beyond the call of duty.
Well done Sundown Marine!
Regards
Darren
P.S. The engine never missed a beat!