PDA

View Full Version : going to moreton

aussieguy870
03-10-2004, 11:45 AM
hey every1... im new to this forum and joined up recently as a friend told me about here

my dad has bought himself a 5.1m allycraft bowrider and we took it for a run last weekend out of the pine river... and took it a bit into moreton bay... this weekend we wanted to go to moreton and try a bit of fishing and too take my mum and sis out first time...if the weather is all good...

i was wondering if any 1 can give me some heads up on places to go... or to avoid...
weve got a beacon to beacon book which shows alot of places.. but jsut wanted some peoples opinions from here...

thanks
sean

Fishinmishin
03-10-2004, 09:22 PM
Where are you heading out from and what ya chasing. What size motor on back, tanks and when you say want to go to moreton do you mean the west side of the island or just in the bay. Oh ya, where are my manners. Welcome to the site and good fishing to you. If I don't get back to you try PM(private message) me.

aussieguy870
04-10-2004, 12:43 PM
hey.. thanks for the reply
weather was good... havent been to moreton in yonks.. so nice water.,, but yea didnt do much fishing around there.. still getting use to our fishfinder
all in all a good day... hope to fish around there often...
thanks again
sean

Fishinmishin
04-10-2004, 09:03 PM
I'm hoping to head out early tuesday. If planning on being out, PM me a message otherwise message me one day if would like to follow me to a couple spots.