PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Jet skis - Yankee Stylee

Render
30-09-2004, 05:16 PM
The following pics are genuine.

They come from a US shooting forum I am a member of.

The boat in the pics belongs to a former Special Forces soldier who is now a US Federal Marshall.

What's really scary is that this boat is legal!! :o

I was thinking that there's a few blokes on this forum who wouldn't mind seeing how this boat and Jetskiers mix ::)

cheers,

R

Render
30-09-2004, 05:18 PM

Render
30-09-2004, 05:18 PM

Render
30-09-2004, 05:22 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o

Lucky_Phill
30-09-2004, 05:32 PM
mmmmm Home Guard !

Jetski haters,

Lunatics !

That'd stop the farcass at the boat ramps !

Phill

clutter
30-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Must be some nasty arse fish he's after.

clutter

el_carpo
30-09-2004, 09:02 PM
That's legal? Where? I wonder what state he's in. Heck, I'd get busted just for having the lights here in the "People's Republic of Illinois (where only the criminals have guns)." What he's doing with grenades and dynamite is a little "confusing" though. :o

;D...Now THAT looks like a boat I would feel safe enough to take out fishing in Australia.

Me speaking into a mega-phone (loud speaker): "Alright, you sharks, snakes, crocodiles, poisonous octopi, and drop bears, I'm ready for you now! I'm going to do a little fishing and I don't want any trouble. 'Cos if there is, I will have no choice but to blast you with one of these guns and failing that, I'll chuck a grenade at you which will hurt a lot, so keep your distance."

Aw, who am I kidding? Even with that boat, I'd flee like giant chicken at the first sign of a shark or croc. Heheh!, I guess I must sound like the world's greatest coward, but those things are just scary as heck to me. Maybe you all are used to them for growing up with 'em but to me.....YIKES!!! :o ;D

Speaking of sharks, did you hear about the story that happened off of New England yesterday? Supposedly, a 250 pound Mako shark jumped into a fishing boat. The fishermen (six of them) all swear it was true. The captain stabbed it in the head while it was thrashing about the bottom of the boat. I saw a picture of the shark; something happened but I've never heard of one just jumping into a boat for no reason. If true, my fear of sharks has just reached a new level. Now, I'll run from pictures of sharks. ;D

By the way, very funny boat pics Render! ;D ;D ;D (My guess would be Texas.)

E.C.

DR
01-10-2004, 07:13 AM
I am trying to work out where he keeps his beer.

with a set up like that he's probably the type to be half cut all the time.

Render
01-10-2004, 09:08 AM
This is the thread I lifted the pics from:

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9773

Draw your own conclusions :o

Cheers,

R

Big_Kev
01-10-2004, 03:08 PM
I like his Truck the most.

Tezza985
01-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Mate! If the guns don't kill em, im sure the headlights will blind em to death!

Just look for jetskiers with white sticks.

raefpud
01-10-2004, 05:40 PM
mate that is my dream boat - i'd be poppin off those jetskiiers and waterskiiers left right and centre - BRING IT ON - LOCK AND LOAD, WE'RE GOIN FISHIN

Zeeke
01-10-2004, 05:58 PM
i wont comment, those who know me dont need a comment from me.. especially about jetskiers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tim

CHRIS_aka_GWH
02-10-2004, 02:02 AM
I like his Truck the most.

... and there I was thinking it was a Ford !

;D chris

adrian
02-10-2004, 03:23 AM
now that's what i want for xmas and whoever buys it for me i'll let them use the toys on the fisrt jetskier i find in range [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] anyone of them who has a complaint i'll give a seat on the brisbane as she goes down

i'm not really a jetski hater but some of them are pure idiots as for the good ones i say have a good day

anzac

freefish
02-10-2004, 04:24 AM
With one of those bet I don't get abused next time I object to someone robbing my crabpots.

C@RLO5
02-10-2004, 08:28 AM
yeh i have seen boats like that in South America, back in Colombia and parts of Brazil they use them to cruise up and down the amazon scouting for pirates and guerillas, they are a bit bigger though, its all good as long as you dont get shot at with an RPG or any gunfire that hits the tonne of explosives the fool must be sitting on, if thats his personal boat than he is an idiot, but if its for work than i guess he's just gotta accept it, if he came under fire and the boat was hit, even if he jumped off he'd still be toast i reckon...

toometwo
03-10-2004, 01:35 PM
[smiley=hanged.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif]
the best way

BigE
05-10-2004, 07:30 AM
is there a bag limit on jet skiers??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D

ssbayguide
06-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Vote green for no jet skis, or is that an unlimited bag limit?