PDA

View Full Version : Two more sleeps

jaybee
08-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Two more sleeps before you put pen to paper for the senate, so how are you going to vote, better still how much volunteer time are you going to give to help the fishing party in your area. The more that can put a piece of paper into someones hand to show the truth the better, on the other hand, those that cant help, and the fishing party doesnt get in, don't whinge when the changes come in, your excuse may be valid, but what about friends and family its now or never if you can help even for an hour in your area, give me, Big-D, Gary Fooks or Kc a pm.
Damn i'm a S*** Stirrer but then its times like this that sort the fishermen, from the wanna be's
cheers
Joe

budgie
08-10-2004, 05:15 PM
To all, When the time comes to point the finger of blame, make sure you are in front of a mirror. ;) ;) ;)
Budgie

SeaHunt
09-10-2004, 06:22 AM
It will be interesting to see how the fishing party boys go.
Seems like everyone and their dog is having a go at the senate. There has been a lot of ads on TV and radio for the greens , Nationals, Family first and even a few independants.
I have not heard anything much from the fishing party unfortunately, but I guess they were fairly late starters and don't have a million dollar advertising budget.
What worries me is the greens will pick up a lot of unearned votes based purely on their name, people think "Greens , or yeah they are good for the enviroment etc." and vote for them, without reading about their policies.
To quote one of the other partys mottos, "thats not green , thats extreme".
Anyway boys, good luck.

jaybee
09-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Sea hunt a lot of people don't understand preferences and that may bring the fishing party undone, if you are not sure, ask a scrutineer on the day to explain how preferences work before putting pen to paper, being ignorant is no excuse
cheers
Joe