09-10-2004, 12:22 PM
http://www.enslavenz.org/intro.html#news

Tough choice of who to vote for now. ;D ;D

mini696
09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Thats some pretty strange stuff!! :)

Dug
09-10-2004, 01:44 PM
With my luck I would end up with an ugly sheep as a slave.
But what the heck i'll sign up they have good fishing over there.

subzero
09-10-2004, 05:24 PM
teee he he...... you have no chance... 8)... first bondi, then the Gold Coast, (we own half of it now), then qld, then the rest of the world... we will ignore those other parts of aussy as we dont want them... we have already infiltrated all possitions of power, bus drivers, real estate agents, car salesman, insurance agents, bouncers and cops, the list goes on and on....
currently we are taking over vmr units[smiley=bandana.gif] and secretly arming them as we cannot afford a decent navy of our own after equiping ourself with those aussy frigates that were forced upon us. [smiley=hammer.gif]

Airforce, well we decided our priorities should lie with spending money on pretty wee doileys and flowers in the beehive for our beloved prime minister [smiley=gorgeous.gif]
[smiley=sick2.gif] okay I lied, the ugly old bat Helen Clark
make love[smiley=love.gif], not war [smiley=rifle.gif]

lordy
09-10-2004, 06:45 PM
Is Helen Clark a tranny? I've always wondered..... :-X

subzero
10-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Personaly I have been lucky enough to never have to physicaly check out her CREDENTIALS ;)
All I can say is she is more of a bloke than some very tough SAS blokes I met in the Army years ago.... She scares me... hate to meet up with IT in a dark alley :o
I heard she shaves 3 times a day... not sure where or what :-X