PDA

View Full Version : Weekend for those not fishing

Nugget
30-10-2004, 12:49 PM
As mentioned elsewhere - the Courier Mail will have a colour lift out on fishing in Saturday's edition.
I'm not sure exactly what's in there but there should be a spread on 24 top lures.
Are your favourites in there?

To coincide with that - Talking Fishing on 4BC will be on from 4 - 6am on Sunday.
(1116am on your dial or listen live at www.4bc.com.au)
The first hour will be dedicated to lures - interviews with manufacturers, design consultants and users including our own Garry Fitzgerald, Harro and a man that Cliff Andreassen says is one of the best lure fishos in the surf.

I did all the ground work today and I can tell you that there are quite a few tips in there - Harro gives away some gems of information - things that I had never considered.

Listen in - should be interesting.
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY - Give me a call - 13 13 32 - love to hear from you.

Dave ><>

choppy1
12-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Hi I am stealing my parnters identity.
Just wanting to know where there are quiet fishing spots outside of the Brisbane area that you don't need to reach by boat.
He is a great bloke and I want to surprise him.
Appreciate it.

ffejsmada
12-06-2010, 12:06 PM
He is a great bloke and I want to surprise him.

How are you going to surprise him??

Will you be naked??

And how the hell did you drag up a thread that's nearly 6 year old??::)::)

samsnap
15-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Thats funny - I started reading this & getting the Sh!t$ thinking I didn't get that liftout in the paper!! No one told me about that!! & then & kept reading - didn't look at the date did I - opps - saved me going bin diving at the olds to get their copy of the weekends paper thou :) Sammy xx

4x4frog
15-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Wonder if anyone has a copy of this article still?
Nugget would likely have one.
I'm just wondering how far lures/SPs have come in the last 6 years in terms of colour preferences etc.