PDA

View Full Version : Support the VMR Open Day.

aquarius
24-10-2004, 04:09 AM
Hi Folks, Just a reminder for next weekend Saturday October 30th starting at 9-30am.
VMR JACOBS WELL are having a HUGE!!!!! Open Day.
There will be plenty to see and do for the whole family so please support these guys because they give so much of there time making sure us boaties are safe out on the water.
Cheers #Brent

subzero
25-10-2004, 03:03 AM
Look forward to seeing you blokes down their at Jacobs Well, all the best for your open day, I am sure it will be a top day out...
All the best
Cheers Lloyd

BigE
25-10-2004, 07:27 AM
how about sending an invite to the VMR open day to our local state & fedral repersentive (tell the oppisition is turning up) then some serious fisho can have a chat to about the great work the VMR guys do and how they need support from the community & gov. you know things like A MAP WITH ALL THE NEW FISHING ZONES All NEATLY COLOUR CODED. after all how hard could it be ???? the gov expects joe public to be able to work it out.... maybe invite the press they like a scoop!!(even better if you can get the press to ask the question! ) justa few thoughts from my dark mind....

subzero
27-10-2004, 11:06 AM
I better get a cup of tea for helping keep this on the front page ;)

Once the open day is finished, I will post our's and the Sharks safety day coming up next month at Vicky Point... I have been holding off posting it to Ausfish so as not to possibly interfere with what I expect to be a very enjoyable and successful day with the blokes at VMR Jacobs Well
Kind Regards Lloyd

aquarius
28-10-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the support Lloyd.
Computer problems put me off the site for the past few days but now i'm back with more great news.
VMR Jacobs Well will be offering yearly gold pass membership on the day for $46 .....usually $66.
This will cover us boaties with all the VMR's throughout Qld.
You will also get with this subscription a polo shirt with supporters logo.
Now thats what i call a great deal!!!!!!!!
This is going to be huge with more and more people wanting to get involved in the days events.
See you all down there on Saturday.
Hey i just hit the 1000 mark....whooooo hoooo
ps. weather not looking good for fishing this weekend with 20 knots forecast so do the next best thing and come on down to Jacobs Well VMR OPEN DAY.
Cheers # Brent ;D :D

aquarius
29-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Bump

Nugget
29-10-2004, 11:41 AM
I'll be there - the ugly old fat ferral with the hat.
If you're there - come up and introduce yourself.
I'll more than likely be hanging around the Sundowners Fishing Club stand - or the sausage sizzle...!

Dave ><>

subzero
29-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Nugget, sounds like I will be looking in a mirror... maybe we are twins???

webby
29-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Twins Yuck ;D

subzero
30-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Thanks Webby, you having a shave tommorow, thought I might too and then we might all get mistaken for triplets.... ;D sadly I didnt get those fishin skills genes though :(

See you all there

charleville
31-10-2004, 04:08 AM
Just adding a message to get this to the top of the page...

vp3
31-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Great day VMR Beenleigh. The helicopter rescue from the water was ausome, very well organised. How often do you have open days, i'll be back.
Cheers Ian