PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fish Photo

Fishinmishin
31-10-2004, 06:42 PM
OK, just a chance to share your fav fish photo with us all. Even better if note a rough description of where, when and how caught. Doesn't have to be biggest or best fish, just your fav. I'll probably steal most of them and stick my head on them to post I caught them at a later date (just like Snappa did with my large shark photo a month back). ;D. Mostly just an excuse for us to show off or admire what we haven't caught YET. Ever since the younger drunken daze, I've perfered photos to reading. [smiley=freak.gif]

Well I'll get us started.
It's a longtail caught a bit over a year ago. Haven't been fishing for much over two years as from 18 till 2 year ago been working hard, before that a blur and before that my old man was pretty non-existant so one of my first large fish and my first pelagic ever caught. To date probably my most exciting fish as was a good jump up from bream (although caught much bigger fish since). It was off the four beacons off a live yakka under a rattle float with 1mt of 20lb trace and 12lb mainline on a med size spinning outfit. No surface activity at all that day but persistance paid off about 1hr into the falling tide. Ride home later in glassed conditions with a smile cheek to cheek all the way. ;D ;D