PDA

View Full Version : Peg The Tree Hugging Greenie

agnes_jack
31-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Peg, the tree hugging greenie, purchased a huge tract of timbered land in south west Tasmania to save it from being clearfelled. There was a very tall tree on the highest point of her property. She wanted to see all of her land, so she began climbing the tree in a 'bear hug' fashion.
As she neared the top she was suddenly attacked by an angry possum. In a panic to escape, she let loose her grip with arms and legs, and slid down the trunk at an ever increasing speed. Consequently, she managed to get many splinters in the area of her private parts.

In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest doctor, who worked in the local logging camp nearby.
He calmly listened to her story, then told her to go into the examination room, where he would try to help her. She went into the room, sat down with much discomfort.....and waited for three hours before the doctor reappeared.

Outraged, Peg demanded "What took you so long?"
The unperturbed doctor replied "Well I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Authority, The Forestry Commission and the Department of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area."

blaze
31-10-2004, 04:53 PM
LMAO
maybe I should send that into one of the local tassie papers
cheers
blaze

mini696
01-11-2004, 05:01 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D

notts_so
01-11-2004, 09:21 AM
Once again well done

Cheech
01-11-2004, 03:29 PM
That is the funniest post I have read in ages. On ya Tony.

searaider
01-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Good One Tony.
( Roll on the M & G in Feb )
Peter
Searaider 2