PDA

View Full Version : bream GRANDFINAL WINNER GUESS WHO?WON

lipsmackin.jig
01-11-2004, 01:11 PM
well it/s over again for another year guess who won? THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A SAMPLE PACK OF LIPSMACKING JIGS/ ANY WAY THE SECOND PLACE WENT TO TAREE YOUNG GUN /IN THE NON BOATER 1ST PLACE YOUNG GUY FROM BATEMANS BAY/RECIEVED A 3.75 QU.BOAT RUNNER UP GOT A E TEC 40 HP.NOT BAD.OVER ALL FISH CAUGHT WERE NOT AS MANY IN THE PAST COMPS HA/HA. OVERALL CONDITIONS BLOW THE FLEAS OF THE DOGS BACK .THAT WAS ON FRIDAY SATURDAY PEFECT SUNDAY BIT BLOWEE .ONE BLOKE CAUGHT A 6KG KINGEE THAT WOULD HAVE GAVE HIM A HEART ATTACK I WILL POST THE WINNER IN ANOTHER SUBJECT KEEP A LOOK OUT ;D ;D ;D ;D

tonyp
01-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Tim The Bream !

lipsmackin.jig
01-11-2004, 01:29 PM
gee mate that was hard send me your address and i will send you some jigs .the new bream jigs beno's lipsmacking jigs.if you fish for bass lett me know/ ;D

basserman
01-11-2004, 01:51 PM
yeh my mate tim richards caught a 2kg salmon around the rock wall at the mouth
sure were testing times and if anyone saw the weigh in on staterday could tell you
their wasn't a hell of alot bream brought in
quite afew flatties too maybe foster should hold the next flattie classic ;)

Zeeke
01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Bream? [smiley=bomb.gif] [smiley=bomb.gif] [smiley=bomb.gif] [smiley=zzz.gif]

Im still wondering, what are lipsmackin jigs?

breambanger
02-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Zeeke Lipsmackin Jigs are top jigs made in and tested on Forsters Lipsmackin Big Bream so if you can get some givem a go.

Zeeke
02-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Doesnt say a whole lot, sorry mate.. but.. what mates them different to other jigheads??

Tim

tonyp
02-11-2004, 06:49 PM
gee mate that was hard send me your address and i will send you some jigs .the new bream jigs beno's lipsmacking jigs.if you fish for bass lett me know/ ;D

Thanks for that, I do fish for Bass more often, But any help with the Bloody bream i will take. Will sned you a PM.

Thanks heaps.

bigal
02-11-2004, 09:50 PM
i am with zeeke? what are they and where do ya get them? ill try anything once or twice.. three or four times maby five if they are good.

breambanger
03-11-2004, 03:53 AM
The Lipsmacker makes your basic Bream and Flathead jigs as well as the pony head ones with blades and has some interesting ones with coloured beads and propelers that could work quiet well on Bass.If you emailed The lip smacker he would gladly tell you more.
breambanger

lipsmackin.jig
30-04-2012, 10:40 AM
The lipsmackin jigs is back again