PDA

View Full Version : Ausfish Trivia. Night 2

Lucky_Phill
02-11-2004, 04:47 PM
Yes Folks, The second Trivia Night will be held in Live Chat at 8pm , on Wednesday 3rd November.

Wednesday's Trivia questions will be all relating, somehow to ' Fishing '. ::)

The segment will start in " LIVE CHAT " at 8PM. Your host with the most, Zeeke, ( Tim, to his friends ;) )will get proceedings underway.

The idea of the Trivia night is to test the ' fishing' knowledge of us Ausfishers, and also be ' informative' to the no-so-clued-up. There are no prizes. Let Trivia Glory, be your achievement for the night.

The Questions will be run through a ' program' and therefore you will be asked a question, if no one gets the answer right away, a hint will be given and so on. First person to give the correct answer on MY SCREEN, ( actually, the program will pick up the answer ), will be awarded 1 point.

There will be no corrspondence entered into, and the judges ( ME ) decision will be final.

Some of the questions will be ' trick ' so don't think too hard about them, but mostly, the questions will be informative. All the answers to the questions have been researched and are correct at the time of the Trivia Night.

The idea of the night is FUN, and also you can have FUN, and you may even have FUN.

For those who attempted the previous Trivia, you'll find this a bit more interesting, as some of the questions are longer and require some knowledge, and for those with Cable and Fast fingers, I believe we have evened up the playing field.

Anyone not wanting to participate, you are most welcome to watch ( and laugh ) at the proceedings.

So people, get ready. Wednesday night 3rd, 8PM sharp.

Cya's there,

Phill

Fitzy
02-11-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm out. Will be out pegging surface lures for bass on Wednesdi nite.

fitz

notts_so
03-11-2004, 06:45 AM
Im out carnt get open chat at work. shity network

philip_thomson
03-11-2004, 05:58 PM
hmmm i hope im home from a meeting in time i might have to hand my crown down to someone else and regain on the 3rd event

Black_Rat
04-11-2004, 03:14 AM
Show off :P :P ;D

PinHead
04-11-2004, 01:35 PM
hmmm i hope im home from a meeting in time i might have to hand my crown down to someone else and regain on the 3rd event
WOW...do ya think ya could get your head thru the door?

Fitzy
04-11-2004, 07:54 PM
In hindsight I shoulda stayed at home & played trivia.

Got a few bum & no bass. Great light show with the lightning all around tho.

Maybe next time.

fitz