PDA

View Full Version : The Night the River Sings promotion

Nugget
11-11-2004, 05:50 AM
Below is a cut and paste of the 4BH promotion - The Night the River Sings.
A night of entertainment on the Brisbane River for boaties.

The 2004 Night the River Sings is set to ignite Brisbane on Sunday, December 19.
Yes, that does mean Christmas is fast approaching!!

We can hardly wait to see your spectacular creation this year and we would love to have you participate and promote your self in the 2004 Night the River Sings.

Family spectators cheer as the 45 mixed ships proceed in a circuit from the Regatta Hotel to south bank. Judging of lighting and decorations is assessed.

As per previous years, a quota of lights can be borrowed from the BCC Depot, 503 St Pauls Terrace, Brisbane (Ms Chris Warren (07) 3403 0936. #Chris has requested that you call her to book your lights before you pick them up.

If you would like to join us for a whole lot of exposure, fun, prizes: (5 nights, and 3 nights at Arlie Beach, Captain Cook cruise on Sydney Harbour). and true Christmas spirit, on Sunday, December 19, please complete the enclosed entry form.

You can either post, email or fax 3630 2444 your entry form to me.
Marshalling: Milton Reach 1830 to 1845 hrs, Parade: 1900 to 2000, Fireworks: 2000hrs.

If you have any queries, please call #3630 2666 and I will do my best to assist you.

Dave ><>