PDA

View Full Version : Digging Up OLD Nuggets

webby
08-11-2004, 04:54 PM
:-X Thought i"d get in early before Wednesday the 10th of November 1958, Shite 1958 thats a long long time ago. ;D,.
Must have been Dinoasaurs roaming way back then :o

Happy Birthday to the Bearded Burglar off the 4BC Gardening Show.
[smiley=hanged.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Derek Bullock
08-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Gardening Show ............. hehehehehehehe.

Happy birthday Dave. The 50's were a good time to be born. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Derek

Big_Kev
08-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Good heading Brian.
Happy Birthday for this week Dave Cheers Kev. :)

sharkbait
09-11-2004, 06:30 AM
Happy Birthday Dave ;D

Don't have too many Whiskeys!

Kris.

dnej
09-11-2004, 06:59 AM
Dont take any nonsense from them David, no wonder we get along, mine was the 5th.
Scorpio,(good looking) , kind hearted,( good looking as well),loving, inventive, ( good looking),neat and tidy, walk over a kilometer of glass, just to prove you can( Good looking),and I would say you probably love flying.

Dave I understand how difficult it is , for a good looking bloke,to knock back all the offers you get, dont you just hate all that crying, but you need to be tough.
Happy birthday
Regards David

dnej
10-11-2004, 06:47 AM
Dave ( Nugget) are you out there?

Nugget
10-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Shiiittt - all those nice words - I'm almost in tears.
Sorry for not getting here sooner - I've been working hard - fishing!

Heavy rain, local flooding - This is jew time - they are ON in the Seaway and Pin Bar.

I reckon I'm like a fine wine - improve with age - hell at 46 I'm an antique - in fact I think I've gone off!

Thanks all - I wonder if any my kids will remember!

Dave ><>

Spydaman
10-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Shiiittt - all those nice words - I'm almost in tears.
Sorry for not getting here sooner - I've been working hard - fishing!

I reckon I'm like a fine wine - improve with age - hell at 46 I'm an antique - in fact I think I've gone off!

Thanks all - I wonder if any my kids will remember!

Dave ><>

ALOHA Dave, Your Hawaiian buddy Ji here. Sheesh I didn't think you were such an old fart. Hey wine if left out too long turns into vinegar. ;) But hey i'm just a step behind ya. Happy B-Day with many more to come. ;D You must have used up the pheasant pelts I sent ya by now, how'd them flies turn out? Tight lines, and Hanapa'a.

Aloha a hui hou, Spydaman aka Ji

Fitzy
10-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Have a goodun Nugget.

fitz

Nugget
11-11-2004, 01:33 AM
ALOHA Dave, #Your Hawaiian buddy Ji here. #Sheesh I didn't think you were such an old fart. #Hey wine if left out too long turns into vinegar. # ;) #But hey i'm just a step behind ya. #Happy B-Day with many more to come. # ;D #You must have used up the pheasant pelts I sent ya by now, how'd them flies turn out? #Tight lines, and Hanapa'a.

Aloha a hui hou, Spydaman aka Ji

Crikey Ji - I haven't heard from you in years - good to see you're still out there.
Those pelts were the best I have ever had - still got a bit left and have resisted all efforts of other fly tyers to get them off me.
Hope you and the family are all well - life's good here.

Keep in contact

Dave ><>

Big-D
11-11-2004, 04:40 AM
[smiley=balloon2.gif] Happy Birthday dave [smiley=laola.gif]
Cheers pete.

imported_admin
11-11-2004, 04:55 AM
Hapy birthday Dave

Hope you have a good one. You should be out Crabbing today ;D

Nugget
11-11-2004, 05:56 AM
Thanks all - I was told I can do what ever I like for my birthday.
I thought about it for a while then decided.
I've got a kilo of prawns, a six pack of Gold and am going fishing... what else is there!

Dave ><>

MTpockets
11-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Happy birthday Dave.
46 is a special age mate :D
Nothing bad happens to people who are 46, only good stuff cos I reckon this has been a bloody good year so far, for me anyhow. Bring on 47 I say, its all good Dave ;D
cheers
Les

Lucky_Phill
11-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Well young Dave ! mmmmm that time of year again.

Firstly, congrats on even reaching this milestone. For those of us born in the fifties, we never contemplated reaching the 40 group, let alone going beyond.

But, it appears that certain recreational activities have increased our longevity, ie Fishing. And Dave, you seem to be getting better at that activity. Mate, you are fast approaching ' Legend " status. Who knows what'll happen should ya make 50 ?

Cheers Phill

Spydaman
11-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Crikey Ji - I haven't heard from you in years - good to see you're still out there.
Those pelts were the best I have ever had - still got a bit left and have resisted all efforts of other fly tyers to get them off me.
Hope you and the family are all well - life's good here.

Keep in contact

Dave ><>

Aloha Dave, Nice to see you in your typical high spirits, please extend my aloha along to your wife, and sons. Give yer wife a hug fer me. Them son's seem to grow way too quickly don't they, my eldest boy Issac is already 20 and is attending college in Kobe, Japan. Hopefully I can get him to send me some cool Japanese Daiwa lures. Hey, I need an excuse to go hunting so if ya need more pelts either Pheasant, Francolin, Chukar Partridge, of Peacock, let me know. Still building your dreamboat? I sold my 14 footer and bought a 11 to fit my truck, got tired of trailering a one man boat. I better let you go before I bore ya to sleep. May your next year be as good as your last...

Aloha a hui hou, your Hawaiian friend, JI

mono
11-11-2004, 03:49 PM
Dave, when we were sleepin' together, at Evans, you told me you were only 42! Dont tell me I've been sleepin with an older man the past few years :-*
Hope you have a good one mate.
Capt M. M. Stewart

subzero
11-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Happy Birthday Nugget... ;D

A quote for you to get through these difficult times as you creep ever closer to geriatric status and retirement..... :o

"To me, old age is always fifteen years older than I am." - BERNARD M BARUCH

Cheers Lloyd

Nugget
12-11-2004, 01:58 AM
Thanks fellas.

Mono if I remember right you were more conserned about me NOT eating baked beans than my age.

Ji - email me and we'll catch up - lot of things happening here over the next month.

To me - old is my Dad... the trouble is I am one!

Dave ><>