PDA

View Full Version : School Assignment Fishing and 4x4 need help

Dirty_Mole
11-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Yeah hey guys im just in the need of some fishing related and 4wd info like lures and line and stuff and some interesting sories about fishing and stuff. I'm also surprised at how many teenagers dont get out there appreciate fishing example in my computer studies class i am making a website about fishing and 4wd's and heaps of people said ohhh fishing is gay its boring and c**p but oh well they dont know what they are missing out on. anyway it doesnt matter if you cant help its worth a try.

cheers sam

Heath
11-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Boring! Gay! ( Not that there is any wrong with that), Crap!

Poor soles, probly spend the weekends at the local mall or cuddling their skate boards.

What is it exactly that you are after? and what is the purpose of your assignment?

Dr_Dan
11-11-2004, 09:46 PM
See if you can borrow Ausfish site as your assignment. I'm sure that would blow your teacher away!
As heath said, if you give everyone an idea of what it is you are needing, i'm sure that there would be heaps of help.

Dan

Dirty_Mole
12-11-2004, 03:10 AM
well the main assignment is just our own topic so i thought whats my favourite things? fishing and four wheel drives. i was mainly after good fishing stories and just anything informational but i suppose i could just search the net and find some articles i've got away with chatting on ausfish well supposedly "looking for pictures" so i might find some stuff thanks for your interest anyway i'll try and get a copy of it. oh and some helpful links to some good websites would be appreciated

cheers sam,

adrian
12-11-2004, 03:41 AM
just browse through some of the pages i'm sure that there is something here you can use. if you do find something just make sure that it is ok to use by p.m the person who wrote it most of the poeple here will be happy for you to use it but ask just to be sure . they may even be able to add things to it

anzac

Fishin_Dan
12-11-2004, 05:21 AM
If you want REALLY big stories about fishing, go to to your local pub and find the oldest "fishiest" looking bloke in the bar, and tell him you'll buy him a beer for his best story..... Can't promise it will be a true story, but it should fill an assignment!

he he he he

Mick
12-11-2004, 05:27 AM
..., and when you're finished listening to his story ask him if he would mind coming into school for show and tell and telling the whole class. If you don't get full marks at least you will get out of school work for the day, because you won't be able to get rid of him.

Fishin_Dan
12-11-2004, 05:28 AM
......"Mum. Can we keep him? He just followed me home!!!"......

;D

devocean
12-11-2004, 05:44 AM
You poor fella you should join my class always full of good fishin stories.

Heath
12-11-2004, 12:30 PM
Hmmm

Usually an assignment has points that need to be addressed. So I'm still a bit confused as to what the output of information is supposed to be.

BUT, if you need any pics, flick me an email [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

CHRIS_aka_GWH
12-11-2004, 02:51 PM
here's some topic ideas ...

Ausfish - an expression of Australian Multicultural Egalitarianism (teacher love big words)

Fly Fishing - its evil links to terror.

Recycling Hero! Landrovers - returning oil to the soil.

Dirty_Mole
12-11-2004, 05:01 PM
Hmmm

Usually an assignment has points that need to be addressed. So I'm still a bit confused as to what the output of information is supposed to be.

BUT, if you need any pics, flick me an email [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Naa the teacher just pretty much said i tought you how to make the sites make your own needs to be 4 pages (already made 3) go do it