PDA

View Full Version : Petrie Creek

FOOCKCHUCKER
01-12-2004, 04:31 PM
just on the search for some info on the place. is there anywhere near the mouth of peterie that i could drop a canoe in without paddling all the way around from eudlo. even with a run in tide it would be much nicer for me and the seven year old to start closer to the location we require. thank you #;D ;D ;D

Zeeke
01-12-2004, 06:48 PM
crikey mate, ur sounding like the paddle is a million miles, its only 150 meters if that... you can launch from the park at bli bli near aussie fishing park.. but thats also about 150 meters.. and its spelt Petrie Creek

Tim

FOOCKCHUCKER
01-12-2004, 07:14 PM
thanks for the info zeeke on PETRIE creek the old map i got given must have been a very poor scale lets hope the fish look twice as long. not much use to me though as with most dads when the young fulla or the misses are along all i do is bait hooks tie lures remove and box fish and wrestle with vermen that they shy as far away as possible from cheers zeeke. ;D ;D

FOOCKCHUCKER
02-12-2004, 03:35 PM
hi again people just wondering if anyone nows if there is any area to launch the canoe up towards the bridges. somewhere around dusty rhodes would be handy ps might buy a sailboat soon if the weather keeps up its games cheers