PDA

View Full Version : the new add

bigal
16-12-2004, 11:57 AM
on tv last night i was watching a add for a popular brekky cereal in which two blokes and there missuses (?) are drifting round aimlessly in the ocean. after three mouthfulls of said cereal there rode happen to go off to what look like two small blacks. amazing they jump so close and dont cut each other off... but anyways. are we as fisherman going to be dipicted as idiots in that we are gonne sit back and enjoy breakky over fighting two good marlin. then after some running the rods ( penn inter reels i believ) were pulled from the rod holders-amazingly defiing the usual short cord that holds them from meeting the same fate into the water. c'mon tell me that a fisherman would let that happen to easy $1000 plus worth of fishing rod. good to see mainstream media is willing to make fisherman in genral look like compleat idiots. plus i might add for the size of boat there was no decky.. anyways enough rambleing.

CHRIS_aka_GWH
16-12-2004, 01:11 PM
you a bit bored al ...

what you saw is humour,
like grant hackett sitting eating stuff in a bull's paddock
we all know it wouldn't happen ...

strewth ...

Gazza
16-12-2004, 01:19 PM
;D ;D ;D.... >:( >:( >:(
Yeah , that stupid COW running around the backyard saying
"what,you HIT a charter-boat" >:( >:( >:(

Made my "most Likely" list of crabpot bait , as well!!!!
;D ;D ;D ...... >:( >:( >:(

skippa
16-12-2004, 01:26 PM
I reckon a better ending would be:

When she's running around with towel over her head saying 'What you didn't see a charter boat?'

She runs into the clothes line, and the guy just smiles...... ;D ;D ;D

Cheers,
Tony # 8)

Wezza
16-12-2004, 01:28 PM
or she runs into the tinny, parked their...

devocean
16-12-2004, 03:34 PM
If I owned that boat I would probably be having tooheys new for breakfast

fishsmith
16-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Vitamin B,Al ........ :D

nisrol
16-12-2004, 07:31 PM
HA,HA.HA.HA what you all don't realise is that she walked into the shed the guy had built beside the clothes line probably a dumb blonde

MTpockets
16-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Fishing from a helicopter also makes us look like wankers as well. Only the stupid people would think fishermen are like what is being portayed in adds. The ones who know better, just know better ;D

notts_so
17-12-2004, 06:38 AM
KICK IT TO ME KICK IT TO ME
LOL