PDA

View Full Version : C'ya fellas

bidkev
23-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Going offline in 24 hrs. Sorry I couldn't make the Ausfish xmas do but just *too* much going on. Took the keys of the new house today, and they're still working on it. No vanities in and no doors on the kitchen cupboards! If I didn't get the keys today, then I'd be on the street as the rental expires on 4th Jan.

Anyway, I'm off to the Pin for Xmas so if you pass crusoe, you're welcome to drop in for a coldie and a sting ray flap :-) Coming back on new years day but then we have to move on the 2nd so I'll be played out settling into the unfinished home. Got to get all the work done as I finally got my date for the op (Jan 25th) so I'll be laid up for a month or so after that.

Hope to get back as soon as possible but may not be till Feb.

Just to let you know that I've enjoyed your company since I joined the site, and the good natured piss taking (you were joking, weren't you?) ;-) and I wish you all a merry Xmas and I hope you prosper in the coming year. Good luck to you all.

kev.....The Verminator

Derek Bullock
23-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey Kev

Take it easy over the break and I hope all goes well for the move and the op.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Cheers.

Derek

Maria
23-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Kev,

Good luck with everything mate. Hope the New Year brings good news in health and home for you and yours.

Ben

NQCairns
23-12-2004, 03:59 PM
"you're welcome to drop in for a coldie and a sting ray flap "

I dunno you invite them in then you push them out twice as hard ;D

Hope your plans exceed your expectations well into the new year, merry xmas.nq

Big_Kev
23-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Nah we weren't joking.
LOL

Cheech
23-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Take it easy Kev. Been great having you on the site this year. Look forward to you settling in and then finding more time to get out and tell us all about your adventures.

Cheech

MICHAELG
23-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Kev

I'll be down the BOAT club same time. will call in after boxin day
might try for a fish together?

michael

skippa
23-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Geez,

I bet all those Catties and Shoveles think it's Xmas, no Verminator to terrorise 'em.

All the best to ya Kev, look forward to hearing from you in the new year.

Cheers,
Tony 8)

Remo
23-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Kev,
Hope you and your family have a happy and safe break, and don't forget to bring back that humour of yours.

Merry Christmas

Ray

Mogwai
23-12-2004, 06:08 PM
kev.....The Verminator
best of luck with the move and the op hope all goes well

I wish you and your family marry Xmas and a great New Year

NeilD
24-12-2004, 04:09 AM
Have a great break. There are some XXXL Shovalies in the deep hole off the NW tip of Sth Straddie. A bit of squid or Occy at night should keep you in vermin heaven.

Cheers Neil

ratherbfishing
24-12-2004, 10:55 AM
:) :)hey kev :) :)

hope it all works out o.k mate im moving too up to the sunny coast over the holidays but hope to stay put then for a while
thanks for all the advice and help mate and for the offer of a place to stay if we got stuck ....really nice of you :)

as i said mate all the best take care and have a great christmas hope we can make that meet up one day??

regards

paul :)

bidkev
24-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the good wishes guys.

Paul, anytime you're in brizzy, you're welcome.

Neil, I'm *always* in vermin heaven mate ;-)

Michael, You know where I'll be if the site's free, If not, just look for the vermin trawler anywhere between crusoe and slipping sands. It'll be nice to have a fish together.

Tony, I'll still be terrorising the vermin....just a different location, that's all ;-)

Ray, happy to put a smile on your face. The consultant said I hadn't got to lift anything heavy for 6 weeks. I replied, " jeeez, does that mean I can't go for a pee for that long? ;-)

Thanks to all of you who have taught me a lot, and brought many a smile to my face. My best wishes to you all......now I'm off for my last chance at a fish/muddy before Feb.............vermin........here I come! :-)

cheers

kev

craigie
25-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Stay safe over the break mate.

Look foward to more of your "Verbal Entertainment" in the New Year ;)

All the Best

Craigie