PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas / Happy Birthday / Sunnies recommendati

adamleah
26-12-2004, 06:33 AM
Santas done well this yearfor me ... ... ;D ... esky, sunnies ,wallet, clothes etc.etc... /..Hope he has done well with all the rest of yas ....
The sunnies I got given arent polaroids , so the missus is letting me take them back to exchange em ... Anyone have any recommendations for good sunnies ?????

Also .. Just noticed that Mono has a birthday today .... Happy birthday Mono... Must suck sharing it with Xmas... ... Ill be down in April again this year ... another baby due in march so time to get away again.... ;D ..
Prob bring some Ausfishers down to fill the boat this time.... ;D

Anyhow hope everyone has a top day and a safe xmas new year break Time to dring some ales and scoff down some food////

Maria
26-12-2004, 08:00 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeha! Got an Okuma fishing rod rack that holds 16 rods, gimble belt, filleting kit, heap of soft plastics (devil's toys), a new Shakespeare camping chair with TWO insulated drink holders (one on each arm rest), bottle of Jack Daniels in a gift pack with sipping glasses, new leather wallet and silver pen AND A 5L KEG OF GROLSCH BEER!!! Me a very happy camper indeed. Time for another coldie and the prawns aint going to peel themselves. ;D

Merry xmas everyone.

Ben

jeffo
26-12-2004, 02:11 PM
fishing sunnies- SPOTTERS!! cant go past them.

adamleah
26-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Just noticed it is the moreton Bay fish attractors birthday tomorrow as well...

Happy Birthday Brian "Webby" ;D