PDA

View Full Version : Thanks VMR Victoria Pt & Subzero

drevil
05-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Many thanks to Lloyd and the guys - I got my VHF radio license in the mail the other day. Not sure what my mark was, but it was obviously it was good enough! ;D

Cheech
05-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey Steve,,,

I didn't know you could get them mail order. How many cartons did it cost you? I could do with one of them in the mail as well. ;D

Cheech

vp3
05-01-2005, 03:54 PM
It's called hard work isn't it drevil. This qualification is not easy to attain it takes determination and study.
WELL DONE DREVIL

Cheech VMR Victoria Point (the only rescue unit supporting AUSFISH by displaying the AUSFISH emblem on it's boats) #is having a MROCP course on the 8th and 15th of Feburary 2005, maybe you would like to see how easy it is, realy you don't get them from a kellogs cornflake packet.
See you there
cheers Ian

subzero
05-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Gidday Drevil, no problem, how does 100% in section 1, 95% in section 2 sound?
You must have missread a question ;)
Well done, extremely good marks and I am sure you wont mind me posting them without your approval.
Congratulations [smiley=laola.gif]
Cheers Lloyd [smiley=scholar.gif]

subzero
05-01-2005, 04:38 PM
I wiil put up 2 new posts later tonight re the MROCP/MROVCP and the boats addorned with the Ausfish stickers, typing as quick as my little stubby 1 finger will allow ::)

bungie
05-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Good on ya drevil ;D

drevil
06-01-2005, 05:36 AM
Damn that one question, Lloyd. Can I sit for it again? (not!)

Hey Cheech, I have some pretty good scanner equipment and a laminator here - what do you reckon, two cartons?

Thanks Ian & Bungie, it was good meeting you the other week on the course, hopefully see you out on the water.

ba229
06-01-2005, 10:31 AM
So I have the car license, boat license, a motorbike license, a fishing license and a license to kill (ohh sorry that was my James Bond days ;D )

How many more licenses do I need?

Only a matter of time before I need a trailer license so I can tow my boat.

bungie
06-01-2005, 06:14 PM
I have seen a few guys in the last couple of days that should be made to sit for a trailer licence. [smiley=stop.gif]