PDA

View Full Version : HELP! accomodation needed for 1770 M&G

Reefmaster
15-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Howdy all
Myself, Outsider (Brook) and Andrew are a sure goer for the 1770 m&g and will be taken Brooks new Plate boat (Flatline)

We have not orginised anywhere to stay at this stage and would like to know if any other kind ausfishes with Houses/units booked could fit another 3 guys into there palace. We are more then happy to sleep on the floor as all we really want is a roof to sleep under and a shower to wash all the blood off after all the great fishing. ;D ;) If all fails we want to book a camp site asap.

Cheers Greg

agnes_jack
15-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Greg
Beaches of 1770 real estate still has a few houses left ph--49749655
And still plenty of room in the camp ground at 1770.
Let me know if you don't have a win, we will find something for you!
I think there are still a few people hunting for share accomodation.

Regards, Tony

Reefmaster
17-01-2005, 04:08 AM
Bump

MAL
17-01-2005, 05:12 AM
HI Greg, my sister inlaw & brother inlaw law run a place down that way, i have never been there but i believe it is very close to 1770. Called Agnes Water Bush retreat, PH 49749270, run by Bev & Dav, they have cabins for rent, dont know any prices but might be worth ago.
Cheers Mal. ;)

agnes_jack
17-01-2005, 06:20 AM
G'day Mal
Yeah I posted daves phone number earlier in this post! They are top people and they look after thier guests very well. They are situated about 5km's out of town in a nice bush setting, heaps and heaps of room for boat parking. Fully self contained cabins.

Regards, Tony

MAL
17-01-2005, 07:05 AM
Hi Tony, the wife (Ange, Bevs twin) just got back from Bev & Daves place, she spent the christmas break with them, Dave, Ange and Bevs Daughter Allisha went crabbing and done well by all reports. Ange would have liked to have done the tourist bit and gone on a charter boat, but the seas were a bit rough so she gave it a miss. Looking at taking a break (from the Territory) this year and pay them a visit. Will drop in to meet you when i get down that way.
Cheers MAL. ;D

agnes_jack
17-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Mal
Daves a very keen fisho when he can get the time, seems to do well on the crabs pretty regulary. I get on well with him.

Will look forward to meeting you! Regards, Tony