PDA

View Full Version : Stimulate  instant Bait{with ultrabite}

woody74
15-01-2005, 09:42 AM
HI guy's, just wondering if anyone has used this stuff. Saw it the other day and was interested. Need all the bloody help I can get ;D. CHEERS woody.

JB
15-01-2005, 11:10 AM
I wouldnt bother with it mate, just another product out there trying to get ur money.. a cast net / bait jig / yabbie pump would be what i would be spending my money on. Cant beat live / fresh bait from where u are fishing. ;D

Sportfish_5
15-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Woody - I have never used it before but I have seen a video of someone using just the ultrabite solution on cut baits to chase bream and flatty. Maybe some good film editing ;) but they had two guys in a Quinny - one using it the other not and the guy using it was getting towled until he dipped his bait in it.

Maybe worth a go if it is cheap though.

Cheers

Greg

Fletch
15-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Mate,

I agree with JB, you can not beat the local live/fresh bait. BTW I have tried this stuff and it definitely does catch fish, small bream is all I caught but 3 fish from 3 baits. If you freeze it immediately after making it up it seems to work ok also.

The Liquid is really good for bringing the bait fish around, its kind of cheating, I squirt some in the water when gathering live Herring, certainly makes it easy ;D

Also the burley sausage...this is really difficult to get to disolve, but once it gets going it definitely brings fish around, I had bream attacking the little red burley tube.

In saying all that, I would not be in a hurry to purchase more bait, but would use the other items mentioned,

Hope this helps,

Fletch

devocean
19-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Tried it everyone around me caught a jack and I caught jack