PDA

View Full Version : New Muffin Recipe

Derek Bullock
31-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey folks.

Check out my new Muffin Recipe (http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfish/board/YaBB.cgi?board=General_Camping_Chat;action=display ;num=1107072806;start=0) by clicking the link.

Cheers

Derek [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=chef.gif]

Sportfish_5
31-01-2005, 12:25 PM
Holy Crap - That looks like a bloody jet engine ;D ;D ;D ;D

Doing a Clarke Griswald there Derek 8)

Muffins look good too

Cheers

Greg

philip_thomson
31-01-2005, 04:23 PM
now thats my type of muffin. if you accidently bake to many feel free to bring them over to me ;D

Fishinmishin
31-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Now I understand that your life goal revolved around my opinion of your muffins and although these muffins beat your old Pumkin Miffins[smiley=confused.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif] [smiley=sick2.gif] :P I'm gonna break this to you softly, I don't like muffins! Now give me the rum, chocolate and coffee seperatly and I'm happy, but stop wasting perfectly good rum. ;D [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Welcome back Derek ;) :)

el_carpo
31-01-2005, 10:05 PM
Not a muffin fan eh? No problemo amigo! I luvs 'em and am more than willing to eat a double share in your stead. ;D ;D ;D

So much for the new diet! ;D ;D ;D

They look good Derek. I'd better start doing sit-ups now. That, or buy a bigger belt. ;D

roz
01-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Derek,
I will add it to my squillion other muffin recipes.
Thankyou Roz.

Derek Bullock
01-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks people. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trying to get my head around an apple and cinnamon damper for my next one. Or perhaps apple and cinnamon muffins. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Derek [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=chef.gif] [smiley=chef.gif]